How would we line up with sancho i wonder. I think it'd be a great signing but realistically we are perhaps more in need of a left back, defensive midfielder, centre back and possibly a keeper. Anyway its hard to turn down as its one of those rooney/ronaldo players that you think must be signed at all costs.

11 minutes ago, John Locke said:

How would we line up with sancho i wonder. I think it'd be a great signing but realistically we are perhaps more in need of a left back, defensive midfielder, centre back and possibly a keeper. Anyway its hard to turn down as its one of those rooney/ronaldo players that you think must be signed at all costs.

Signing Sancho will give us much needed depth and competition for our front three. Martial/Rashford/Greenwood/Sancho/James will be competing for three positions.

On form I would argue Martial/Greenwood/Sancho/Rashford would be up there with the best in Europe.

I agree that other areas need urgent investment too and we also need depth. De Gea has had a nightmarish season but I don't think we should sell yet. We can have Henderson, De Gea, Romero fighting for the porisiton. If we get Sancho, a defensive mid, and a left back we would be quite competitive.

5 minutes ago, crazy for man utd-greece said:

Signing Sancho will give us much needed depth and competition for our front three. Martial/Rashford/Greenwood/Sancho/James will be competing for three positions.

On form I would argue Martial/Greenwood/Sancho/Rashford would be up there with the best in Europe.

I agree that other areas need urgent investment too and we also need depth. De Gea has had a nightmarish season but I don't think we should sell yet. We can have Henderson, De Gea, Romero fighting for the porisiton. If we get Sancho, a defensive mid, and a left back we would be quite competitive.

Not sure I'd see james as being a dependable option to provide strength in depth.

Of course henderson is an option and perhaps deserves a chance. 

Could be tricky signing for others positions if we manage to get sancho. Perhaps we should do our best to flog pogba for a reasonable price if it allows us funds to strengthen elsewhere.

Martial/Ighalo

Rashford/James                                                    Sancho/Greenwood

Bruno/Grealish

Matic/McTominay             Pogba/Fred

Shaw/Williams                                                          Wan Bisaka/Dalot

Maguire/Lindelof               Bailly/Jones

De Gea/Henderson/Romero

The above squad with the signings of Sancho and Grealish is quite decent. Add a decent defender, a defensive mid, and another striker and it's a very good squad. Obviously we won't be able to get all of those transfers this transfer market but perhaps we can be there come September 2021.

I would like Sancho AND Grealish

I dont want to see Lingard, Mata and Perreira anywhere near the starting line-up, ever again.

12 hours ago, crazy for man utd-greece said:

Martial/Ighalo

Rashford/James                                                    Sancho/Greenwood

Bruno/Grealish

Matic/McTominay             Pogba/Fred

Shaw/Williams                                                          Wan Bisaka/Dalot

Maguire/Lindelof               Bailly/Jones

De Gea/Henderson/Romero

The above squad with the signings of Sancho and Grealish is quite decent. Add a decent defender, a defensive mid, and another striker and it's a very good squad. Obviously we won't be able to get all of those transfers this transfer market but perhaps we can be there come September 2021.

Apart from Maguire those set of centre back options are terrible LOL

Lindelof, Bailly and Jones are mid table defenders.

42 minutes ago, Ace-7 said:

I would like Sancho AND Grealish

I dont want to see Lingard, Mata and Perreira anywhere near the starting line-up, ever again.

Apart from Maguire those set of centre back options are terrible LOL

Lindelof, Bailly and Jones are mid table defenders.

I don't necessarily disagree (although I think Bailly would be a great squad player if he managed to stay fit).

Like I mentioned the addition of a centre back would benefit us immensely. 

However this personnel gave us a really good defensive record this year hence I think it won't be the end of the world if we don't invest heavily in central defence this transfer window.

1 hour ago, JJtheRed said:

Forget the stats - has anyone really felt comfortable watching our defence this season?? 

Maguire’s going nowhere, so we need some pace next to him. 

Copy Chelsea and just score more goals. 

6 minutes ago, TFIA said:

Sky are growing increasingly confident they can milk this one for months. 

We will probably waste most of the window haggling, save 10m in up front fees (converting to almost guaranteed add-ons anyway) and then he'll have missed pre-season and get off to a slow start 

2 hours ago, hdcantona said:

We will probably waste most of the window haggling, save 10m in up front fees (converting to almost guaranteed add-ons anyway) and then he'll have missed pre-season and get off to a slow start 

Slightly off topic but pre-season this season could be irrelevant for us anyway...or could be massive tbf😂but I mean will we even have a pre season? We'll be in Germany for the Europa hopefully until at least the 22nd. Premier league starts the 12th but even if we get an extra week or two off will we be able to play any friendlies because every other team is back in action by then. It's going to be a mess tbh

Now back on Sancho if we were smart we'd get it done early so he could meet us in Germany and take part in the trainings and get to know the lads and wouldn't have to worry about having to do any quarantine. But like ya say we'll probably drag the bollocks out of it and sign him on deadline day in October 🙄

Although reports are Dortmund have set a deadline of the 10th of August to have this all sorted otherwise he stays 🤷‍♂️

45 minutes ago, Canto said:

Daniel Harris saying on twitter we've agreed a fee with Dortmund of €60 million up front and €60 million in installments and we're now just negotiating how the installments will be structured. 

His track record of breaking news seems to be that we signed James, were in for Dybala and bid 50M for Eriksen. 

Just now, TheManc said:

His track record of breaking news seems to be that we signed James, were in for Dybala and bid 50M for Eriksen. 

In other words he doesn't speak much about transfers and spout bullshit to try and get clicks? 👀

3 minutes ago, TheManc said:

Plus in the post before he’s shilling for Israel.

Not to be trusted.

16 minutes ago, TFIA said:

Plus in the post before he’s shilling for Israel.

Not to be trusted.

Ferran Torres to City to piss on Sancho who flops at United.

@Txrt vindicated.