United Summer Signings 2020

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glazers being parasites IS and always HAS been the main problem. Not this sodding coronavirus. 

Ole keeps blabbing that we are in for players with more quality than the current ones. Well it is just embarrassing and shambolic that the management can not find a upgrade over Lingard, Andreas or ma

Real Madrid: "We'll give you Reguilon for 30m and a buyback clause." United: "How about no and you can go fuck yourself? deal?"

3 minutes ago, Sownak27 said:

Some noise about us making moves for Alex Telles, the LB from Porto, who has apparently "agreed" a 5-year contract with us. Mind, this was said about Sancho, too. Anyway, given the way our window has gone, I'm not sure I'll really believe this one even if I see him in a United shirt knocking a cross in row Z. 

I wouldn't be surprised if this is an attempt to entice PSG.

57 minutes ago, Sownak27 said:

Some noise about us making moves for Alex Telles, the LB from Porto, who has apparently "agreed" a 5-year contract with us. Mind, this was said about Sancho, too. Anyway, given the way our window has gone, I'm not sure I'll really believe this one even if I see him in a United shirt knocking a cross in row Z. 

Would really like and makes a whole lot of sense... so yeah probably won't happen lol 

I doubt we will even finish the telles deal if it is true at all. 

Surely the club would not have realised at the last moment that they do not have cash to spend for Sancho then atleast scout for high potential cheap players. Not even able to sell smalling since months not rojo, Lingard or mata. It just looks like all the things have just freezed at the club. No words left which have already not been said by fans to describe the total shambles the club is in. 

Liverpool get Jola, Tiago, and now negotiating a loan move for Dembele, and what the fuck are United doing?

Fuck All!

Every club in the prem upgrading their standards except one! The yankee owners and their puppet Ed just sucking money out of the club for themselves. If we are going to be mediocre again this year, I seriously would take relegation, ( which has already happened once in my lifetime ), if it meant the end of Glasers ownership!

18 hours ago, O said:

Would take him, but his friendship with Mané makes Liverpool favourites to sign him. Sigh.

Fabrizio Romano says that we are working on signing a LB and a winger.

This was on Instagram, not Twitter.

If it was Telles and Sarr, I'd be happy with that. 

Sarr to Liverpool seems unlikely now. 

Seems like a no-brainer.