United Summer Signings 2020

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glazers being parasites IS and always HAS been the main problem. Not this sodding coronavirus. 

Ole keeps blabbing that we are in for players with more quality than the current ones. Well it is just embarrassing and shambolic that the management can not find a upgrade over Lingard, Andreas or ma

fine... we hear what you're saying  Bale it is 

Who knows - Van De Beek signing surprised me-  maybe UTD are mastering the art of keeping noise down until the last minute & we'll get the required signings in.

I've little confidence though, given the way previous windows have been handled.

If not getting all weakness's sorted & I had to sacrifice,  absolute bare minimum I'd strengthen up front, ensure there's enough back up fire power (not just 1st 11) to get teams on the back foot, blow them away.   Take chances on other weak positions CM/LB/CB hoping players come good, min injuries & couple of younger players establish themselves (Tuanzebe/Mings)

23 hours ago, TFIA said:

Reguilon would be a great bit of business for €30m. Fuck the buyback though. No chance you can allow that.

It sounds like he wants the buy-back clause as well, as Real is his dream club.

Not a huge fan of signing him if his aspiration is to go back there in 2 years time after developing here.

50 minutes ago, adhityaprianda said:

1 left back & Gareth Bale on loan will be decent imo

Seems we've fannied about too long with Reguilon and Spurs have come in and snagged him lmao 

He was a bargain at 30m euros let alone less, unless Spurs are taking a buyback (which fair enough we shouldn't) I don't know what on earth we're doing tbh

Ole keeps blabbing that we are in for players with more quality than the current ones. Well it is just embarrassing and shambolic that the management can not find a upgrade over Lingard, Andreas or mata. 

The management is spitting out one lie after another to fans and just dragging  the club into an era of midtable mediocrity.

Edited by nirav

Madrid will have a buyback on reguillon for 5-10m euros more than the selling price lol, how small time are spurs for taking that, I say fair play for sacking off that idea in the end, but if we predictably don’t sign sancho or a cheaper alternative then missing out on a bale loan will prove silly too

”it’s fine more time for greenwood there” will he trotted out as a line to try And defend this by the club 

no idea what we’ve actually done this window outside of VDB because sancho was never happening unless they wanted to stump up which they could have done at any point, we still have no alternative we still have no left back, cb signing pushed back to next summer

we have added much needed creative depth in case Bruno or pogba go down and nothing else. It’s shocking.

5 hours ago, hdcantona said:

Madrid will have a buyback on reguillon for 5-10m euros more than the selling price lol, how small time are spurs for taking that, I say fair play for sacking off that idea in the end, but if we predictably don’t sign sancho or a cheaper alternative then missing out on a bale loan will prove silly too

”it’s fine more time for greenwood there” will he trotted out as a line to try And defend this by the club 

no idea what we’ve actually done this window outside of VDB because sancho was never happening unless they wanted to stump up which they could have done at any point, we still have no alternative we still have no left back, cb signing pushed back to next summer

we have added much needed creative depth in case Bruno or pogba go down and nothing else. It’s shocking.

not only greenwood we have also got mike back from loan. A brand new signing. 

I just hope that United don't panic buy in the last week of transfers.

Don't understand why United can't just admit that they are penniless and unable to afford any purchases. Full credit to Liverpool for being 100% truthful on that. 

Of course part of the problem is that we pay our players way over the odds of their abilities which means they will all stay sat at home until their contracts run out, because no other clubs can afford their wages!

Why am I not in the least surprised that the latest player to be linked with us has a identity problem! 

United are by miles the worst team on the planet in transfer negotiations. Don't think they could even get Mickey Mouse bought.

And the Glasers have taken more money out of United than any other club has! Always said that we were only a  cash cow to them!