O

Europa League: Last 16 - Man Utd vs LASK (2nd leg)

5 minutes ago, Cole said:

23 goals from Martial that’s some return given how dreadful we were up until January not to mention he had an injury of his own. 

Martial missed 5 leagues games with his injury. People need to stop acting like he was out for 20 games.

Although he's been good. Much better than recent seasons.

2 hours ago, O said:

He wants us to sign Harry Kane.

A lot of ex pros seem to. 
I don’t get it - most of the best teams over the last 5-10 years play/ed with 3 mobile forwards, including the current runaway champions. 

Having “Captain England the Lion-hearted” playing for United is definitely a factor in the bias. 

8 hours ago, JJtheRed said:

A lot of ex pros seem to. 
I don’t get it - most of the best teams over the last 5-10 years play/ed with 3 mobile forwards, including the current runaway champions. 

Having “Captain England the Lion-hearted” playing for United is definitely a factor in the bias. 

You don't get why you'd want to sign one of the most consistent goalscorers in the league in the last 6 years? Kane would come in and be our best forward instantly. However I would only be against signing him as it would be a world record fee for someone who gets injured a lot.