O

2019/2020: PL Matchday 34 - Aston Villa vs Man Utd

Martial

Rashford---------Bruno-----Greenwood

Matić Pogba

Shaw Maguire Lindelöf AWB

De Gea

Subs: Romero, Williams, Bailly, McTominay, Fred, Andreas, Mata, James, Ighalo

5 days rest, so should be good to go again for the most part. 

Edited by O

7 minutes ago, TheManc said:

Same team. We go again....

Wouldn't be opposed to Romero in goal though.

Yeah, but we know that Ole won't drop him.

Technically Maguire has made 2 costly errors in our last 3 games, so he should be on the chopping block. But captain.

11 minutes ago, TFIA said:

Villa look dead and we look unstoppable. Dropped points written all over this.

Unchanged XI obviously. Rashford should be dropped but it wont happen.

Villa should have beaten Liverpool. Having no striker has killed them this season. Not enough quality to punish Liverpool when they had 3 vs 2 scenarios. Klopp's subs won it for Liverpool.

Smith spent a lot of money as well. He should be sacked.

8 hours ago, Deez Nutz said:

Got the feeling this will end in a draw. 

Would be a disaster.

People talk about Leicester's drop off but we've been very unfortunate that Chelsea and Wolves are the other form teams in the league. Literally the only other teams in the league to win 3 of their first 4 games since the restart and Chelsea made it 4 from 5 yesterday. 

That draw with Spurs now looks like a terrible result. We're still not even secure in 5th if City's ban is upheld. 

Reckon this could be as tough a game as Leicester away could be in the final league game this season......but Ole should be aware of that, and if we are on our top game, we have plenty of fire power to out score Villa.

We have to win every remaining game to get in the top four, and this game may be a nail-biter but I hope we can come away with all three points!

Anybody else been excited for this game since the Bournemouth game? like genuinely looking forward to it and been disappointed when you remember it's x amount of days away? First time in years i've had this feeling about United and our matches, the past few years it's been a sense of I have to watch it more than actually wanting to and it feeling like a chore. Not even just wanting us to win but actually excited to watch us play too. It makes a nice change.

With all that been said bet we end up fucking losing tomorrow now  🤣

16 hours ago, Canto said:

Anybody else been excited for this game since the Bournemouth game? like genuinely looking forward to it and been disappointed when you remember it's x amount of days away? First time in years i've had this feeling about United and our matches, the past few years it's been a sense of I have to watch it more than actually wanting to and it feeling like a chore. Not even just wanting us to win but actually excited to watch us play too. It makes a nice change.

With all that been said bet we end up fucking losing tomorrow now  🤣

Yeah, looking forward to another De Gea disasterclass en route to a 3-1 win.

Just now, Sownak27 said:

Have actually started to become nervous ahead of games again.... and it's a nice feeling to have back!

Dodgy vindaloo?

Curry doesn't agree with me either.