2019/2020: PL Matchday 30 - Spurs vs Man Utd

Martial---------James

Bruno

Williams---------Matić------Fred--------------AWB

Shaw---------Maguire-----Lindelöf

De Gea

Subs: Romero, Tuanzebe, *Bailly, McTominay, Mata, Greenwood, Ighalo

*Or Dalot if not fit

Emergency Premier League meeting Friday morning. Arteta has it, full Arsenal squad now in isolation. Benjamin Mendy also in isolation as a family member of his was admitted to hospital with symptoms. A few Leicester players also in isolation with symptoms. Highly likely that all fixtures this weekend will be suspended.

Hudson Odoi has it now too, so that will be Chelsea players and staff in isolation for 2 weeks now too. I'll be shocked if the league isn't suspended tomorrow if not called off altogether. 

It's honestly mad how many people are still down playing this as "just a bad flu" or it "only" effects the elderly i've also seen people online trying to put it up against suicide and cancer (Everybody knows how awful these things are but you can't spread them on to other people and it shouldn't be made into a contest either such a backwards way of thinking and dangerous) as things to be more worried about and just keep washing your hands 🤦‍♂️. Them sort of issues are absolutely terrifying  to me because I bet people will be wreckless and think there young and fit and will be grand and won't take proper precautions and they'll end up spreading this shit like crazy, some without even realising they have it and passing it on to other peoples loved ones and even their own and people are going to die needlessly because of these sort of people. The whole knowing so little about it and when/if it will die in the summer time like normal flu and how bad it will get is scary as shit. 

Stay safe lads it's going to get very very bad, especially in the UK by the looks of things with how Boris is dealing with things.

Edited by Canto

52 minutes ago, Danny boy said:

Make this season null and go again next year! 

Yeah can't see how they can finish it at the moment. If the government is arsed about prioritizing public health over ending liverpools title drought that is.