O

2019/2020: PL Matchday 28 - Everton vs Man Utd

We obviously could have done with all 3 points to close the gap between us and Chelsea further and we have the derby next up in the league, but a point away to Everton isn't a bad result.

The first half and start of the second was a common theme - controlling possession but not managing to create decent chances.ย  I think we lost control of the game a bit when we took McTominay off, but we still could have stolen the win had Fernandes or Ighalo taken the chance near the end of the game.

All in all, the result both teams deserved.

21 hours ago, Canto said:

You objective ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I am the only voice of reason on this forum. Imagine thinking a ball that a player at De Gea's feet was impeding his view. The cunt's eyes are literally looking at the ball the whole way.

But hey it was Mr Objective who described the new deal for this trash keeper as "great news". Another two points cost today. Should have been three. An utter disgrace.ย 

Delusional dickhead fanboys like you ball-washing every move Ed makes is the reason this club is in the shambolic state it's in. VAR keeping Ole in a job is the last thing this club needs, but we'll see that next season, when you'll be wrong. Again.ย 

1 hour ago, TFIA said:

I am the only voice of reason on this forum. Imagine thinking a ball that a player at De Gea's feet was impeding his view. The cunt's eyes are literally looking at the ball the whole way.

But hey it was Mr Objective who described the new deal for this trash keeper as "great news". Another two points cost today. Should have been three. An utter disgrace.ย 

Delusional dickhead fanboys like you ball-washing every move Ed makes is the reason this club is in the shambolic state it's in. VAR keeping Ole in a job is the last thing this club needs, but we'll see that next season, when you'll be wrong. Again.ย 

You mean to tell me you waited a full day to reply and this is the utter hysterical nonsense you come back with? Poor

Voice of reason? You are in me bollix ๐Ÿ˜‚You're one of the bigges agenda driven posters on here who only cares about been right. Imagine thinking a player on the ground in the direct line of vision of the goalkeeper as the ball travels on the ground isn't offside, let alone it took him moving his feet out of the way for the ball to go in, therefore interfering with play. The most obvious offside of the season, or any season.

Hahahha "Mr.Objective" you're the one who called yourself objective not me. Yeah it would have been great news for us letting him go for free and having to spend 60-70 million if not more on a replacement when we had and have far greater needs in the squad to be addressed before we even begin to look at the goalkeeping situation. He might not be the keeper he once was but he's still far from "Trash" but not like you to oversensationalise everything is it, Dunphy.

It's been a fanboy to want to see your team win now? Funny I thought that was just been a fan but no obviously i've been doing this whole fan thing wrong and I should be more happy when my team lose and be angry when a correct decision goes there way. Noted.

Ball washing Eds every move? Which is why i'm one of the most vocal posters on here when it comes to replacing him in terms of him having any say on the football side of things and that we won't be going anywhere while he's in the descion maker at the club and the Glazers are the owners. It all adds up now you say it, what a glazer puppet I am.

Of all people to talk about been wrong hahahaha The future is Anderson, the oracle has spoken. Again I haven't said Ole is the man for the job and one thing for sure is if I did, I would hold my hands up and admit I was wrong and wouldn't go into hiding like you do anytime you're wrong. ๐Ÿ‘

Also yes, the worst thing that could happen this club is Ole keeping his job, not missing out on the champions league again. Imagine you're club having a good chance of getting it and then been happy and celebrating when they lose, that's not weirdo behaviour at all.

Edited by Canto

19 hours ago, Canto said:

You mean to tell me you waited a full day to reply and this is the utter hysterical nonsense you come back with? Poor

Voice of reason? You are in me bollix ๐Ÿ˜‚You're one of the bigges agenda driven posters on here who only cares about been right. Imagine thinking a player on the ground in the direct line of vision of the goalkeeper as the ball travels on the ground isn't offside, let alone it took him moving his feet out of the way for the ball to go in, therefore interfering with play. The most obvious offside of the season, or any season.

Hahahha "Mr.Objective" you're the one who called yourself objective not me. Yeah it would have been great news for us letting him go for free and having to spend 60-70 million if not more on a replacement when we had and have far greater needs in the squad to be addressed before we even begin to look at the goalkeeping situation. He might not be the keeper he once was but he's still far from "Trash" but not like you to oversensationalise everything is it, Dunphy.

It's been a fanboy to want to see your team win now? Funny I thought that was just been a fan but no obviously i've been doing this whole fan thing wrong and I should be more happy when my team lose and be angry when a correct decision goes there way. Noted.

Ball washing Eds every move? Which is why i'm one of the most vocal posters on here when it comes to replacing him in terms of him having any say on the football side of things and that we won't be going anywhere while he's in the descion maker at the club and the Glazers are the owners. It all adds up now you say it, what a glazer puppet I am.

Of all people to talk about been wrong hahahaha The future is Anderson, the oracle has spoken. Again I haven't said Ole is the man for the job and one thing for sure is if I did, I would hold my hands up and admit I was wrong and wouldn't go into hiding like you do anytime you're wrong. ๐Ÿ‘

Also yes, the worst thing that could happen this club is Ole keeping his job, not missing out on the champions league again. Imagine you're club having a good chance of getting it and then been happy and celebrating when they lose, that's not weirdo behaviour at all.

Waited until I had access to a computer. I put about as much thought into that reply as I did my last dump.

Again I donโ€™t think you (or quite a few other posters here) know how the physics of vision works. If something is on the floor at your feet you can still see the floor in front of you. You can literally see his eyes tracking the fucking ball. A nonsense excuse. Not exactly a high bar being set to be the voice of reason when you have pseudo-scientific shite like this being thrown around. Maybe if De Gea was 1ft tall youโ€™d be on to something.ย 

Spend 60-70 million on a replacement like there arenโ€™t already 2 keepers at the club playing at a far higher level. He is trash. Has been objectively bad from the world cup to now and was overrated to begin with. Once his shot stopping left he had nothing to fall back on after already being a pathetic presence in his area. Costs us game after game just by sitting on his line. This has gone well beyond the timeline of poor form and is now reflecting his new level. Heโ€™s not good.ย 

It is being a fanboy when you are delusional about the state of the club โ€“ It was being a fanboy when the Rooney truthers were celebrating our โ€œworld classโ€ talent signing a new deal, when it was obvious to anyone with capacity for critical thinking that he was finished. De Gea is the exact same case โ€“ Consistently causing the team more harm than good for an extended period and is rewarded with a shiny new deal. This is why we are shit and fans like you eat it up rather than speak out.ย 

Qualifying for the Champions League will be a disaster. Will give the illusion of success for Ed and Ole to carry on. Will miss out on the chance to hire a world class manager, a director of football, a chance to implement a system that can actually work long term. Weโ€™ll carry on the failed strategy that led to a disastrous summer window which is still bizarrely held in high regard by people like you. Ed is already saying as much. Imagine thinking 80 fucking million for Harry fucking Maguire and any amount of millions for Daniel James qualifies for a successful window. The standards have collapsed, the club is done and weโ€™ll keep sinking into the abyss of the Liverpool era while you cheer Yanited. Good lad.ย 
ย 

Theres no doubting it was a shocking decision.ย  ย Its made a mockery of the ruling. If the Everton player had got up and turned it in then all day long it would be ruled out. But the fact that De Gea was clearly following the shot before it was deflected (off a United player which now puts him on side) means he had clear line of site so the "interfering with play" line is bollox.ย  Ancelloti had every right to be furious in my opinion.ย  Theres no difference from when a ball is pumped long and a player clearly in an offside position walks back with his arms held up. But as soon as the winger who was on side collects it the play continues.ย  The second phase ruling doesnt exist anymore. Therefore he wasnt offside and with Degea diving the wrong way he wasnt unsighted. Michael Owen took Dermott Gallagher to task over it by saying that whether the Everton player was there or not, that ball rolls into an empty net and should 100% been given.ย  I entirely agree.

Edited by THE BASTARD

6 hours ago, THE BASTARD said:

Theres no doubting it was a shocking decision.ย  ย Its made a mockery of the ruling. If the Everton player had got up and turned it in then all day long it would be ruled out. But the fact that De Gea was clearly following the shot before it was deflected (off a United player which now puts him on side) means he had clear line of site so the "interfering with play" line is bollox.ย  Ancelloti had every right to be furious in my opinion.ย  Theres no difference from when a ball is pumped long and a player clearly in an offside position walks back with his arms held up. But as soon as the winger who was on side collects it the play continues.ย  The second phase ruling doesnt exist anymore. Therefore he wasnt offside and with Degea diving the wrong way he wasnt unsighted. Michael Owen took Dermott Gallagher to task over it by saying that whether the Everton player was there or not, that ball rolls into an empty net and should 100% been given.ย  I entirely agree.

Where in any offside ruling does the keepers vision come into it? You are either offside or not.

1 hour ago, Deez Nutz said:

Where in any offside ruling does the keepers vision come into it? You are either offside or not.

Thats what i'm saying.ย  He wasnt offside because he wasnt interfering with play, and it last came off a United player anyway.ย  And he wasnt in De Gea'sย ย line of sight because he dove for the ball and then it was deflected.

Should have been awarded in my book Deezle.

53 minutes ago, THE BASTARD said:

Thats what i'm saying.ย  He wasnt offside because he wasnt interfering with play, and it last came off a United player anyway.ย  And he wasnt in De Gea'sย ย line of sight because he dove for the ball and then it was deflected.

Should have been awarded in my book Deezle.

He was clearly offside, he goes down looking for a penalty, that's the reason he's on the ground, it's his shot that De Gea sends skywards, and he moves his legs OUT OF THE WAY, how can you not be interfering with play if you have to move your legs to stop blocking the ball, soz Basters, but i have to disagree.

1 minute ago, Deez Nutz said:

He was clearly offside, he goes down looking for a penalty, that's the reason he's on the ground, it's his shot that De Gea sends skywards, and he moves his legs OUT OF THE WAY, how can you not be interfering with play if you have to move your legs to stop blocking the ball, soz Basters, but i have to disagree.

Fair comment Deezle.ย  Respect.