O

Ole Weinstein?

https://twitter.com/mikeluhgv3/status/1223372975098990592?s=21

Tweet wouldn’t embed from my phone.

But have a read. Even if half of this is true. Wow.

Note some of the Norwegian tweeters’ opinion of him and Molde.

That is shocking to read about him. He is not a good manager anyways and is only playing his part in bringing down the club so then we should not expect more from a coward like him.

Hopefully gains traction.  This is the sort of PR debacle the club would want to avoid.

Horrific stuff. The attitude towards abuse in football is disgusting. The Watford fans and UK press still celebrate Graham Taylor who enabled child sex abuse by covering it up.

They should be treated like Joe Paterno was in the US. Exiled, deleted and left to die in disgrace. 

Ole will plead ignorance and may even be telling the truth but his mate Jim Solbakken, who just negotiated the Ighalo and potential King deals is shady as fuck. 

6 hours ago, O said:

https://twitter.com/mikeluhgv3/status/1223372975098990592?s=21

Tweet wouldn’t embed from my phone.

But have a read. Even if half of this is true. Wow.

Note some of the Norwegian tweeters’ opinion of him and Molde.

I'd heard about this some time ago but here's something I found.

http://josimarfootball.com/the-b-sarr-transfer-to-siberia/

4 hours ago, TFIA said:

Hopefully gains traction.  This is the sort of PR debacle the club would want to avoid.

Horrific stuff. The attitude towards abuse in football is disgusting. The Watford fans and UK press still celebrate Graham Taylor who enabled child sex abuse by covering it up.

They should be treated like Joe Paterno was in the US. Exiled, deleted and left to die in disgrace. 

Ole will plead ignorance and may even be telling the truth but his mate Jim Solbakken, who just negotiated the Ighalo and potential King deals is shady as fuck. 

And why is that? and the answer is very easy MONEY

30 minutes ago, aardvarked said:

The tweets actually do a really shitty job of telling the story, I was in the middle of writing a post questioning why he was being linked to Sarr being sneaked out of the country.

http://josimarfootball.com/the-b-sarr-transfer-to-siberia/

Then I read this. Wow.

Confiscating banners? Not good, but then I suppose those of us who question him and his owners aren't the best of fans, even those who were supporting United before Ole was even born.

18 minutes ago, Albert Quixall said:

Confiscating banners? Not good, but then I suppose those of us who question him and his owners aren't the best of fans, even those who were supporting United before Ole was even born.

The person who assisted him going on the run has a close relationship with Ole stretching back over two decades. 

19 hours ago, TFIA said:

Solbakken sounds like a criminal fuck.