O

2019/2020: PL Matchday 26 - Chelsea vs Man Utd

Recommended Posts

THE BASTARDS Dickin-ometer is relatively dormant at the moment but nearer the fixture i expect some activity.    Should be a nice build up to the game, especially with our Asda "whoops" section striker making his debut.   A draw for Chelsea will do them.   Its all or nothing for us.  Big ask.  

No Pogba. No Rashford, so no cunt to do Martials donkey work.

1-0 home win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, THE BASTARD said:

THE BASTARDS Dickin-ometer is relatively dormant at the moment but nearer the fixture i expect some activity.    Should be a nice build up to the game, especially with our Asda "whoops" section striker making his debut.   A draw for Chelsea will do them.   Its all or nothing for us.  Big ask.  

No Pogba. No Rashford, so no cunt to do Martials donkey work.

1-0 home win.

A draw opens up the door for Spurs. Chelsea need to win this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

de gea

AWB Lindelof Maguire

Dalot Fred Bruno Williams 

Greenwood Ighalo Martial

 

Let AWB play as a 3 man back, push Dalot and Williams up as wing backs and give Ighalo a start up top. 

Fuck waiting.

If Ighalo is eligible to play.

Otherwise, Greenwood as CF with James and Martial on the wings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rezzy said:

de gea

AWB Lindelof Maguire

Dalot Fred Bruno Williams 

Greenwood Ighalo Martial

 

Let AWB play as a 3 man back, push Dalot and Williams up as wing backs and give Ighalo a start up top. 

Fuck waiting.

If Ighalo is eligible to play.

Otherwise, Greenwood as CF with James and Martial on the wings.

I'd go for something similar, but with Matić in for Greenwood:

Martial--------Ighalo

Bruno

Williams-----Matić-----Fred---------Dalot

Maguire Lindelöf AWB

De Gea

Subs: Romero, Shaw, Bailly, Andreas, Mata, James, Greenwood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, natimanu said:

we will be 9 points behind!  they are due a win against us what better time to get it with all the trouble we are having! Burno must be thing what have I done! 

Indeed.   We cant get carried away with Fernandes.    He flopped badly in Italy at Udinese and then Sampdoria.    He quickly jumped ship back to Portugal where the going is a lot easier.      You'd have to wonder why no big clubs went after him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, THE BASTARD said:

Indeed.   We cant get carried away with Fernandes.    He flopped badly in Italy at Udinese and then Sampdoria.    He quickly jumped ship back to Portugal where the going is a lot easier.      You'd have to wonder why no big clubs went after him.

Stop making up stuff on the spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Deez Nutz said:

Has Pogba had his Fecking foot amputated? what exactly is wrong with him? Club having the piss taken out of it by one average player who thinks he's too good for us 😡

his boot came off a few days ago, and he's now in light training but not ready for contact yet so he's not with the squad in the warm weather training

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Deez Nutz said:

Has Pogba had his Fecking foot amputated? what exactly is wrong with him? Club having the piss taken out of it by one average player who thinks he's too good for us 😡

The situation suits both club and player Deezle.    He's leaving so is quite happy to sit it out.   The club dont want to risk any further problems with injury because they want to cash in.    

Expecting a few cameo roles near the end of the season.   Certainly nothing too strenuous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/02/2020 at 20:31, O said:

I'd go for something similar, but with Matić in for Greenwood:

Martial--------Ighalo

Bruno

Williams-----Matić-----Fred---------Dalot

Maguire Lindelöf AWB

De Gea

Subs: Romero, Shaw, Bailly, Andreas, Mata, James, Greenwood

It would probably be something like this. Definitely the right formation.

Even though we knocked them out of the cup, It's still Stamford Bridge - and that's difficult for us even on the best of days. My only hope is that we do indeed have some form of mental superiority over them, but beating them 3 times in a season is a monumental ask. They're still a good side, Frank will be sacked next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Away from home, I just don't have any belief in our squad as i think they are mentally weak  and without leaders on the field, and expect as i predicted, that without Rashford we will slide down the table, but hoping our new signings can prove me wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, hdcantona said:

Early news is Matic starts

Presumably with Fred alongside and Bruno just in front of them...?

Bailly starting too. Huge game to throw him into I imagine we're going three at the back?

Edit:

Team above is confirmed. Don't like the look of that defence. Abraham and Hudson Odoi missing for Chelsea

Edited by Canto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought only Mourinho parked the bus. 

Lol what happened to United as a swashbuckling attack at all costs team.

Martial bereft of form James fuck me. Bailly WTF!!  Dumb and Dumber in the middle.

Genuinely feel sorry for Fernandes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online