Canto

Odion Ighalo 2020/2020

18 minutes ago, butler said:

It's a crime that he was in China.. Shame on the epl for letting him go 

It’s the league’s fault he chose money over any kind of footballing ambition? 

K den... 

19 minutes ago, butler said:

It's a crime that he was in China.. Shame on the epl for letting him go 

From £40 grand a week at Watford  to £300  grand a week in China.    I dont half feel for him.  Must have been a real tough decision.

13 minutes ago, THE BASTARD said:

From £40 grand a week at Watford  to £300  grand a week in China.    I dont half feel for him.  Must have been a real tough decision.

Dunno where people are getting this figure from?? 

Warnock tried to sign him for Cardiff and was told he’d have to match the £100k he was on in China... 

The teams in the epl who could offer a decent lad and striker an honest wage.. 

Nothing wrong in chasing the money when all you have is a limited amount of time with ample competition.. You don't work at a trade to get peanuts. 

Ffs.. We are paying Lingard. Andreas.. Jones.. and so far United have got no return. 

Edited by butler

Just now, rezzy said:

Bet he starts and scores a brace.

No ill-feeling towards the guy, despite my shady racist past recently being under-covered by our in-house simpleton, but it's beyond belief that this is the player we've signed to lead the line. Fingers crossed it works out and he can chip in with a few goals all the same. 

11 minutes ago, aardvarked said:

We're still losing the game though baby 😎

Chelsea cant beat us. We're in their heads.

11 minutes ago, MrSwellman said:

No ill-feeling towards the guy, despite my shady racist past recently being under-covered by our in-house simpleton, but it's beyond belief that this is the player we've signed to lead the line. Fingers crossed it works out and he can chip in with a few goals all the same. 

He wont take the league by storm, but he'll offer us something different up front and his general attitude is a breath of fresh air compared to Martial. He might also take up a space occupied by Lingard/Andreas along with Bruno.

WIn/Win/Win.

18 minutes ago, JJtheRed said:

If we needed a sub, isn’t there an Academy kid? 

Mason is that kid😂other then him not really no. 

Tbf to him he could(should) have had 2 goals already for us in the league games and he's only played about 10 minutes in total so at least it's encouraging he's getting into them positions to get the chances 

Have to remember he's only had a weeks training after a month or two off season so isn't match fit. I'm sure he'll come in handy for exactly what he was brought in for as the season goes on and the more settled he becomes. Won't be anything exceptional but if he scores a few goals and allows us to rest Tony at certain times it will be a job well done imo. 

3 hours ago, Canto said:

Mason is that kid😂other then him not really no. 

Tbf to him he could(should) have had 2 goals already for us in the league games and he's only played about 10 minutes in total so at least it's encouraging he's getting into them positions to get the chances 

Have to remember he's only had a weeks training after a month or two off season so isn't match fit. I'm sure he'll come in handy for exactly what he was brought in for as the season goes on and the more settled he becomes. Won't be anything exceptional but if he scores a few goals and allows us to rest Tony at certain times it will be a job well done imo. 

Why do you flood this forum with actual thinking and sound logic?