Canto

Odion Ighalo 2020/2020

46 goals in in 74 goals since moving to China.

6 goals in 10 games for Nigeria in the past two years including top scorer in the Africa cup of nations and in the qualifying for the tournament.

The first Nigerian to play for United, and future legend. In all seriousness though it's a low risk high reward signing that is going to cost us 4 million(inc. wages apparently). I hope it works out even for him it would be such an amazing story as he grew up a big United fan who dreamed of playing for us, and now he gets the chance to play for us at 30 years of age after going to play in China for the past 3 years, would be amazing if it ends up been his goals that (hopefully) get us top 4 or wins the Europa league to get us back into the champions league.

Welcome to United, Ighalo, I must warn you Rashford is injured, and legend has it that we sold Lukaku, and some other guy is on loan somewhere. We wish you to prove to us all you can bang in the goals in the 6 months of that loan you currently posses. 

Actually quite like this signing. I've known quite a lot of people from Nigeria and know that United and Pool are the main teams around there. To know he is a United fan, and how much he must have dreamed of playing for us, at 30-years old, he must have put that dream to bed.

To be our first Nigerian player and to fulfill a life-long dream must be such an honour for him. Regardless of how his loan goes, this is certain to inspire an entire generation of Nigerians as well as make him beyond happy. And honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if he benched Martial or moves him out wide. He's in some terrible form right now.

5 minutes ago, Albert Quixall said:

Never heard of him until yesterday. Smacks of absolute desperation but we'll just have to hope for the best.

Of course its desperation Bert.  Its the fact that Lukaku and Sanchez were not replaced thats caused this fuckin mess.     It was fuckin suicide from Ed Deadwood.   But he had strict orders to trim the squad and its ridiculous wage bill.    And a result of that is probably a massive factor in why Ole was given the job. 

They knew there'd be no complaints with Ole at the wheel.    But it very soon came back to bite us on the arse.

The club have had all season to make the right enquiries, put the feelers out.   So we could be ready to make the  move in January.    But in the end in typical  United cluster fuck fashion we had to run around like soft twats at the death to get a Poundland Benteke  from cuntin China??

Banter.  Total and absolute fuckin banter.

30 minutes ago, Albert Quixall said:

Never heard of him until yesterday. Smacks of absolute desperation but we'll just have to hope for the best.

I like you, I think you're a good poster, but this message in its entirety, is the 2nd worst post I've ever read on this forum. 

7 minutes ago, St!mpy said:

I like you, I think you're a good poster, but this message in its entirety, is the 2nd worst post I've ever read on this forum. 

What, that I'd never heard of the player? I hadn't, so I'm hoping for the best that he comes good for us, as I would any new player. As for desperation, is he really the best we can get given our resources?

8 minutes ago, Albert Quixall said:

What, that I'd never heard of the player? I hadn't, so I'm hoping for the best that he comes good for us, as I would any new player. As for desperation, is he really the best we can get given our resources?

Shocked you haven’t heard of him tbh. He was good for Watford a a few years ago. Had a great 6 months or so and had a great partnership with Deeney.

26 minutes ago, TFIA said:

Shocked you haven’t heard of him tbh. He was good for Watford a a few years ago. Had a great 6 months or so and had a great partnership with Deeney.

I had to look him up. But, as I said, I hope he does well for us.

50 minutes ago, Albert Quixall said:

This part:

41 minutes ago, TFIA said:

But then making the statement of it being 'desperation'. For what we need, in January, this could be quite decent for us. 

55 minutes ago, St!mpy said:

This part:

But then making the statement of it being 'desperation'. For what we need, in January, this could be quite decent for us. 

Oh, it’s absolute desperation alright.

52 minutes ago, St!mpy said:

This part:

Again, I think you've misunderstood me. We sold Lukaku, loaned Sanchez, played Rashford (our main striker) with an injury and without any rest. We have a young kid in reserve who may or may not come good, and we have Martial who is inconsistent. We are supposedly the biggest club in the world, yet we cannot plan ahead and buy a striker, even with our resources. I've got nothing against the lad and I hope he does make his mark, but the fact that we have to wait until the last day to bring in someone from the Chinese league, with no option to buy, is a desperate move by an incompetent management.

1 hour ago, St!mpy said:

This part:

We were clearly desperate, regardless of how useful he is or not. Zero chance we make this signing if Rashford’s fit or even if we’d kept Alexis.

15 hours ago, Albert Quixall said:

Again, I think you've misunderstood me. We sold Lukaku, loaned Sanchez, played Rashford (our main striker) with an injury and without any rest. We have a young kid in reserve who may or may not come good, and we have Martial who is inconsistent. We are supposedly the biggest club in the world, yet we cannot plan ahead and buy a striker, even with our resources. I've got nothing against the lad and I hope he does make his mark, but the fact that we have to wait until the last day to bring in someone from the Chinese league, with no option to buy, is a desperate move by an incompetent management.

Mate, it's a loan deal. The desperation, agree with TFIA, comes in our dire need for players due to injury. You know what would have been fucking stupid? Actually trying to buy a striker in January, for big money, because it's January. To try and solve the short term. Haaland different due to his fee and availability. 

So, considering our situation with injuries, not knee-jerking, id say the opposite. Id say this was great management. 

1 hour ago, St!mpy said:

Mate, it's a loan deal. The desperation, agree with TFIA, comes in our dire need for players due to injury. You know what would have been fucking stupid? Actually trying to buy a striker in January, for big money, because it's January. To try and solve the short term. Haaland different due to his fee and availability. 

So, considering our situation with injuries, not knee-jerking, id say the opposite. Id say this was great management. 

"I'd say it was great management"😨😨

You gorra love this guy!

1 hour ago, THE BASTARD said:

"I'd say it was great management"😨😨

You gorra love this guy!

Bring in a striker for 6 months, to aid our injury crisis, that offers something we sorely lack, on a third of his salary. 

In January. Allowing for us to pursue more gettable options in the summer. 

And a striker who's actually pretty good, who fits into our system. Also, had he played yesterday, chances are we win. 

Great management. 

14 minutes ago, St!mpy said:

Bring in a striker for 6 months, to aid our injury crisis, that offers something we sorely lack, on a third of his salary. 

And a striker who's actually pretty good, who fits into our system. Also, had he played yesterday, chances are we win. 

Great management. 

So lets just have a quick recap.    The club got rid of both of its recognised strikers in the summer, with absolutely no intention whatsoever of replacing them. 

Throws our best wide man up top who bags a few, but was forced to play with a broken bone in his back and a chipped ankle and is now out for 4 months.   Which forced the club into a bargain basement search for a striker to bail them out the shit at the very end of the transfer window and ended up getting a Poundland  Troy Deeney who's being playing in a "Fucky fucky five dollar love you long time" league for 3 years??

Now i'm no doctor.   But i have a strong suspicion your opinion has been heavily influenced by either alcohol, solvent abuse, or possibly both.    There is help available.      Theyre busy but theyre very good.    You'll be dealt with in strict confidence.

Deludedfuckers.org......."We get you off glue.....its what we do!!"

40 minutes ago, St!mpy said:

Great management. 

It's not really, when you consider the only reason we are in this situation is due to total incompetence. 

The good is nowhere near enough to wash out the bad.

36 minutes ago, TheManc said:

It's not really, when you consider the only reason we are in this situation is due to total incompetence. 

The good is nowhere near enough to wash out the bad.

Elaborate on the incompetence. 

39 minutes ago, THE BASTARD said:

So lets just have a quick recap.    The club got rid of both of its recognised strikers in the summer, with absolutely no intention whatsoever of replacing them. 

Throws our best wide man up top who bags a few, but was forced to play with a broken bone in his back and a chipped ankle and is now out for 4 months.   Which forced the club into a bargain basement search for a striker to bail them out the shit at the very end of the transfer window and ended up getting a Poundland  Troy Deeney who's being playing in a "Fucky fucky five dollar love you long time" league for 3 years??

Now i'm no doctor.   But i have a strong suspicion your opinion has been heavily influenced by either alcohol, solvent abuse, or possibly both.    There is help available.      Theyre busy but theyre very good.    You'll be dealt with in strict confidence.

Deludedfuckers.org......."We get you off glue.....its what we do!!"

Mate, since you joined this forum the average IQ dropped significantly. And naturally, in cases like this, you're the last one to actually realize how ridiculously dense you actually are.