The Law

If Boycotting wont work, turn our backs, start the revolution!!

Ok we have all heard fellow reds say we should Boycott a game, hit the glazers in the pocket, at the same time sending a message to Woodward to eff off!! Well that idea has its merits but it would really do our club damage, SO if a game boycott wont happen we should all stand up and turn our backs to the game at a specified time, to show we are united in our contempt for the owners and the CEO, a minutes protest say!

I remember being in the united road standing area in 1990 at a game against crystal palace, where we ALL sat down in protest at Martin Edward's and (ashamed to say this!!) To sack fergie!!!.

Ok that protest turned out to be ignored THANK GOD , but non the less it was a powerfull show of solidarity, and that we were all united in our aim. 

Yes I know it could be construed as turning our back on the team, but I think it's pretty obvious the football isnt manchester united football , nobody wants to watch at the moment anyway, it would be a powerfull message, and no it isnt the poznan !!!! Thoughts???

Something needs doing, I'm destroyed inside, like I'm sure you are.

5 minutes ago, The Law said:

I remember being in the united road standing area in 1990 at a game against crystal palace, where we ALL sat down in protest at Martin Edward's and (ashamed to say this!!) To sack fergie!!!.

Ok that protest turned out to be ignored THANK GOD , but non the less it was a powerfull show of solidarity, and that we were all united in our aim. 

Great anecdotal evidence to support your argument...

Also, like no one here even goes to games on a regular basis lol

GO dont go they dont care as long as tayto still pay to be official potato snack provider to utd

We get our money from corporate deals so boycotting the sponsors would do more.

Or assassins visiting every member of the Glazers

Until they are gone we are fucked

Simple as that

I guess one could argue a revolution was started last night in the throwing of fire bombs (flairs) at Woodward's house. 

How exactly do you protest against something that you've already paid for? I wont be walking on this weekend, certainly not on the Munich anniversary game on the 58th minute whoever came up with that idea is off their fucking rocker and clearly knows or cares little about the history of the club. 

Would i walk out of a game with no importance? Maybe, not sure what my already paid for my season ticket 6 months ago ass not being in the stadium would do but if it gets a bit more momentum around the reporting of the goings on at the club by journalists not friends with Neil Ashton  then sure why not. 

My issue is i'm already certain the club aren't going to be sold anytime soon, in fact i'm pretty sure the current Glazer family members will probably die while still being owners of the club. I highly doubt theres even a way of getting some masked idiots to go firebomb the Glazers house in Florida or where ever, doubt they'd make it past customs.

I can't exactly see much to be done to force them out unless one of us invents something that makes us Amazon sort of money and pays stupid money to the parasites to fuck off. Saudi's will probably buy Newcastle now and sports wash them into Cities main oil baron rivals, what a joy that'll be. 

I guess maybe i'm complacent, maybe with all the political shit going on the world i've become jaded and cynical. I'm part of the system now, all i ask for is some entertaining Football. I'd happily go watch United week in week out if we were in a lower division and while the club makes silly money that aint gonna happen, but when it does happen thats when they'll sell up, for pittance. 

But again i'm still pretty certain the current generation of Glazer siblings will still be making money off this club as they start dying off and passing it onto their kids. 

On 29/01/2020 at 13:00, ALF said:

I guess one could argue a revolution was started last night in the throwing of fire bombs (flairs) at Woodward's house. 

I'm actually amazed the lack of speculation that this whole thing was staged.

Professional photographer on the scene, Woodward and family not at the scene, No significant damage, Balaclavas concealing identities, no arrests or follow up. All the week after a PR guy is installed to clean up Woodward's image.

Not buying it.

10 minutes ago, TFIA said:

Professional photographer on the scene, Woodward and family not at the scene, No significant damage, Balaclavas concealing identities, no arrests or follow up. All the week after a PR guy is installed to clean up Woodward's image.

Not buying it.

I recently went to a sniper shooting range.

I’m considering buying one and taking one for the team (but hopefully the silencer and my strategic positioning will conceal me).

5 minutes ago, TFIA said:

Not buying it.

As with every conspiracy theres a flaw in the logic. So there was what 10/15 fellas turning up to pretend intimidate someone who wasn't gonna be in. 

Now i'm not saying this as a fact but 10/15 guys involved in that sorta business surely one of those guys would think 'hang on a sec, i've just been hired by the most prolific and probably well known men in world football to fake an attack on his house, fuck i can sell my story to the press and make even more money than they paid me in the first place' 

And even if they weren't briefed on who they were attacking it was fucking headline news for about 2 days. I highly doubt as twatty of a  human and shitty of a journalist Neil Ashton is he'll have enough underworld contacts and leeway to keep that amount of men quiet. 

Faking something like that would cost Woodward his job, without a doubt. 

As for the whole professional photographer, one of the fellas who's heard about it things i'll make a few quid take my DSLR along grab a snap and sell it to the press and what newspaper loves shit like that? The Sun, sure the fee alone brought him and the lads a few rounds down the pub. 

Also worth noting some of those in balaclava's were teenagers, the most trustworthy and secret keeping of people. 

Come off it man! 

2 minutes ago, ALF said:

As with every conspiracy theres a flaw in the logic. So there was what 10/15 fellas turning up to pretend intimidate someone who wasn't gonna be in. 

Now i'm not saying this as a fact but 10/15 guys involved in that sorta business surely one of those guys would think 'hang on a sec, i've just been hired by the most prolific and probably well known men in world football to fake an attack on his house, fuck i can sell my story to the press and make even more money than they paid me in the first place' 

And even if they weren't briefed on who they were attacking it was fucking headline news for about 2 days. I highly doubt as twatty of a  human and shitty of a journalist Neil Ashton is he'll have enough underworld contacts and leeway to keep that amount of men quiet. 

Faking something like that would cost Woodward his job, without a doubt. 

As for the whole professional photographer, one of the fellas who's heard about it things i'll make a few quid take my DSLR along grab a snap and sell it to the press and what newspaper loves shit like that? The Sun, sure the fee alone brought him and the lads a few rounds down the pub. 

Also worth noting some of those in balaclava's were teenagers, the most trustworthy and secret keeping of people. 

Come off it man! 

This just confirms that you were in on it.

1 minute ago, TFIA said:

This just confirms that you were in on it.

DM your bank details and i'll get Neil to send you a few kickbacks to speak the word of our lord and savour Sir Edward Woodward.