O

FAC - 4th Round - Tranmere Rovers vs Man Utd

Greenwood

Lingard---------Andreas---------Chong

Matić-----TFM

Shaw----Jones-----Bailly-----Dalot

Romero

Subs: Grant, Williams, AWB, Maguire, Garner, Gomes, Martial

Ole will probably play a stronger side against City.

Edited by O

I can only remember one game against Tranmere and that was back in Tommy Docherty's time as manager. League Cup match if I remember rightly. Because of the mad scramble for Cup Final tickets the previous season, I wanted to get a full sheet of tokens in case we got there again. Good job I went to that match.

11 minutes ago, Albert Quixall said:

I can only remember one game against Tranmere and that was back in Tommy Docherty's time as manager. League Cup match if I remember rightly. Because of the mad scramble for Cup Final tickets the previous season, I wanted to get a full sheet of tokens in case we got there again. Good job I went to that match.

Steve Coppell played against his old team.

54 minutes ago, Albert Quixall said:

Think the Doc was the first manager to get to grips with the United mess post Busby, wonder who the post Ferguson equivalent will be.

7 hours ago, John Locke said:

Too depressed to watch this. Feels like were in the latter part of moyes reign all over again. 

Just take one game at a time for now, one of these days a genuine new era will begin.

14 hours ago, united17 said:

Think the Doc was the first manager to get to grips with the United mess post Busby, wonder who the post Ferguson equivalent will be.

He might not be born yet! 😵

19 minutes ago, Deez Nutz said:

He might not be born yet! 😵

3 things coming together. United slipping in the money league. United slipping in football. United stadium needs investment. Ripe for a takeover, hopefully sooner rather than later.

10 minutes ago, united17 said:

3 things coming together. United slipping in the money league. United slipping in football. United stadium needs investment. Ripe for a takeover, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Yep, surely it can be the only answer, different managers and we remain crap, different players and we remain crap...hopefully new owners, new chief executive etc ring the changes, and sooner rather than later, the fans will have to do their part, i for one have cancelled my kids membership, much to their disgust, but we all have to do what we can to force the dross out.