O

2019/2020: PL Matchday 24 - Man Utd vs Burnley

Martial

James------Mata------Mason

Matić-----Fred

Williams Maguire Jones Dalot

De Gea

Subs: Romero, Shaw, Lindelöf, AWB, Andreas, Chong, Lingard

We have to rotate at least a few players, so I'd go with that.

again the cats lives come into play, but his nine have gone. we wont win this, if we get smashed he`s gone. he should really quit and come clean on the fact there's no money, and he`s been coached into his storeys but management, this is the only way the traitor can ever regain anything in my eyes.

8 hours ago, united17 said:

20 home games undefeated v. Burnley, since 2-5 in 1962, Stiles and Law scorers.

Maybe so, but who was the physio's assistant?

6 hours ago, TFIA said:

This is the one game I want us to win. Not a team I hate more in football.

I kinda want us to get beat now

53 minutes ago, dodgy dave said:

again the cats lives come into play, but his nine have gone. we wont win this, if we get smashed he`s gone. he should really quit and come clean on the fact there's no money, and he`s been coached into his storeys but management, this is the only way the traitor can ever regain anything in my eyes.

Fucking strong that, and unjust.

We will win this. A certainty.

15 minutes ago, Ross said:

Maybe so, but who was the physio's assistant?

I kinda want us to get beat now

Fucking strong that, and unjust.

We will win this. A certainty.

I work every day in burnley and love your optimism, I just don't see it. without rashford the game is up, ask me on thursday 

How long does the transfer window have left. Why isn't Callan under harsh scrutiny about his total ineptitude to buy at least one fucking player that we desperately need. 

Never in the history of Manchester United have we been so useless in the transfer market....still the less spent the more the Glasers will be able to take for themselves!

I can only see loan deals getting done, if any at all. Pogba is the Glazers golden egg. Thats why hes been wrapped in cotton wool. Hes bank, our  only one.  So hes on the back burner until the season is over.   Its been clearly evident what the club were up to with him. He has to be fit and ready for sale come the summer.

I forgot we were playing midweek..still not really 'up for it' to be honest, after so much kidding ourselves about sunday's match. Especially by our alleged manager..fuckin' eejit.

1 hour ago, Mickey Mouse said:

More than city and Liverpool?

Hate those club’s more. Burnley’s team are cunts. Even the Irish cunts and they have by far the most hateful disingenuous manager in the league. 

Bad team to be playing with an injury crisis. Barnes will do everything to fuck up some more.

1 minute ago, TFIA said:

Hate those club’s more. Burnley’s team are cunts. Even the Irish cunts and they have by far the most hateful disingenuous manager in the league. 

Bad team to be playing with an injury crisis. Barnes will do everything to fuck up some more.

Barnes is out for a few weeks after a hernia op.