Martial

Rashford---------Lingard------------James

Matić------Fred

Williams Maguire Lindelöf AWB

De Gea

Subs: Romero, Jones, Young, Dalot, Andreas, Mata, Greenwood

Would imagine Shaw will be involved.

Deep and counter. Hope for the best.

Maguire a doubt and Tuanzebe unlikely to be fit to start. So looks like it will be Jones and Lindelof at the back.

City will want to put things right. Can’t see anything other than a loss.

Hard to believe it's a decade since the 2010 semi finals. One of the best highlights of that era IMO. I distinctly remember it being one of the best atmosphere's we've ever had at OT.

Transfer window open, no movement yet again from United. 

We really are a rudderless ship floating into oblivion! Why not scout the championship, buy 4 good players from it, probably not cost as much as Fred, and give us a foundation to move onward from. I really am at a loss how we have fallen so far and are totally inept at making any forward progress!

45 minutes ago, JJtheRed said:

Derby day and not one post. 

This place is dying a death.  

I'll be honest, I didn't even know it was on until I came in here. We're awash with so many games at present it's hard to keep up never mind to be anyway excited after Wolves and Arsenal. We'll get thumped - no question - and Ole will spout some rubbish about "looking at" potential signings. Yippee. 

1 hour ago, MrSwellman said:

I'll be honest, I didn't even know it was on until I came in here. We're awash with so many games at present it's hard to keep up never mind to be anyway excited after Wolves and Arsenal. We'll get thumped - no question - and Ole will spout some rubbish about "looking at" potential signings. Yippee. 

I wonder if we're at saturation point? Apparently, United still have three or four thousand unsold tickets for the game.

4 minutes ago, Albert Quixall said:

I wonder if we're at saturation point? Apparently, United still have three or four thousand unsold tickets for the game.

Spotted that actually. It's nuts, for a Derby.

It's at saturation point and it's too bloody costly to pay and go and watch this shit regularly where the entire club is being managed by imbeciles from a business sense and a footballing sense. 

40 minutes ago, JJtheRed said:

A lot back to work this week, don’t need this shit, too. 

I thought Mancs didn’t work, or is that just Scousers?

2 hours ago, MrSwellman said:

Spotted that actually. It's nuts, for a Derby.

It's at saturation point and it's too bloody costly to pay and go and watch this shit regularly where the entire club is being managed by imbeciles from a business sense and a footballing sense. 

Quoting £66 a pop. Christmas is just over and people just don't have the extra cash to shell out.