3 hours ago, Cole said:

This is the team I want on Tuesday but it’ll never happen. Kane and Sterling will no doubt start again despite absolutely stinking last night.

Rashford

Sancho Grealish Foden

Bellingham Rice

Shaw Mings Stones Walker

Pickford

Rice was woeful last night. 

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Completely deserved. They Swiss were amazing and probably should have won it in normal time.  Nightmare of a tournament for Mbappe. Would probably haunt a player that age if he hadn’t alread

Rashford proving what a useless big nosed cunt bag that he is. Cost us numerous times and now cost the country. Fuck off back to your slum and feed some kids with the snot from that fucking huge

I just realised Southgate is definitely getting the United job in a few years.

28 minutes ago, John Locke said:

Rice will be more effective against the better teams where the back four needs a fair amount of protection. Playing him and philipps together leaves us too imbalanced in an attacking sense.. 

He went hiding. Like a deer in the headlights. And his positioning wasn't good either. 

Gilmour was always trying to get on the ball. Rice looked less comfortable away from his West Ham surroundings where he is considered a leader.

Stadiums full for the france game.

1 hour ago, O said:

He went hiding. Like a deer in the headlights. And his positioning wasn't good either. 

Gilmour was always trying to get on the ball. Rice looked less comfortable away from his West Ham surroundings where he is considered a leader.

I don't see rice as a playmaking midfielder like carrick, pirlo or de jong but of the options available i trust him the most. 

In other news....

....seeing Fred in a Brazilian shirt just doesn't add up. In the proper flair Brazilian Teams of the past this type of player would have been laughed at. Set up a goal big deal.

Direct quote  “My role is primarily to run the midfield well, to give more freedom to the forward. WTF 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, JJtheRed said:

Wa-yellls down to 10 Boyos 

I take it you have a day job JJ 😂🤣

1 minute ago, PVAD said:

In other news....

....seeing Fred in a Brazilian shirt just doesn't add up. In the proper flair Brazilian Teams of the past this type of player would have been laughed at. Set up a goal big deal.

Direct quote  “My role is primarily to run the midfield well, to give more freedom to the forward. WTF 🤣🤣

All the great Brazil sides have had someone doing the dirty work. 

45 minutes ago, hdcantona said:

Utter garbo but did enough! Second in the group, we are through!

Great to secure an automatic place in the next round without having to wait to find out what happens in the other groups, particularly in the group you were in. 

Russia, Finland or Denmark are definitely winnable ties as well if you play well.