Sign in to follow this  
hdcantona

2020 Transfer Targets

22 hours ago, TFIA said:

If we buy Eriksen he’s finished.

Like Alexis he’s been in horrible form for too long.

But Eriksen can shoot and consistently score goals. Other than Paul Pogba, none of the other midfielders can shoot.

On 21/11/2019 at 20:45, TFIA said:

One of those*

Haaland will flop here so badly it's hilarious. 

Haaland has scored 26 goals in 18 games! 😲

1 hour ago, Rasfire said:

But Eriksen can shoot and consistently score goals. Other than Paul Pogba, none of the other midfielders can shoot.

Haaland has scored 26 goals in 18 games! 😲

I could score a goal a game against those Austrian farmers.

Will be Lewandowski 2.0 if he signs for anyone else. Vincent Janssen here.

Edited by TFIA

Emre Can is a good one for us. Part of the reason Juventus are where they are is because they are shrewd in the transfer market with free deals. We need so many players and won't be buying more than 3-4 at once so him on a free will allow us to buy elsewhere, even if he's stop gap. Spend big on a CF/RW/#10 this summer + a guy like Can to replace Matic in the squad. We'd still be weak in the two CM positions but that's just where we're at. Then in the summer of 2021 we can focus on buying a Pogba replacement, Fred replacement and potentially a LB. Another one would be Cavani in the Summer if we are to forget about Haaland. It means we can then focus on a RW/10/CM. 

Woodward said on UWS our normal policy will be 3 in each year but this Summer may be 4, though I'm well aware all of this is too optimistic.

But yeah, point i'm saying is there are a few free agents that we should be looking at. 

Edited by TheManc

On 25/11/2019 at 08:25, Ross said:

We need to get Bruno Fernandes in

Just signed a new bumper deal with Sporting. 

He was a myth there was never interest it was Sporting trying to push up his price to sell him on to another club using United's name but no one bit..

ya'know like all the other times our clubs name have been used by Portuguese clubs, at one point United had to ask Benfica to stop. Standard practice and our fans get sold every time and become fanatical. 

2 hours ago, ALF said:

He was a myth there was never interest it was Sporting trying to push up his price to sell him on to another club using United's name but no one bit..

ya'know like all the other times our clubs name have been used by Portuguese clubs, at one point United had to ask Benfica to stop. Standard practice and our fans get sold every time and become fanatical. 

😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

3 hours ago, ALF said:

Good job we signed Gaitan 19 times to balance it out. 

15 hours ago, ALF said:

Yep, fully agree with above. But I believe there should be interest.

We got youth but need experience aswell ole won't get a few years at man utd unless he finishes nearing top of league I think we need Ronaldo and Bale play 433 play them up top with martial and play rashford Pogba James in midfield then we have shaw and bissaka quick players all over the park that will take on teams and attack and have the pace to get back and defend it's a quick fix but one needed for now as we need to still compete.

10 minutes ago, hdcantona said:

"It's hard enough to get three players done in a transfer window. To get six or seven done is extremely difficult." Ed Woodward says it's a a "multi-year squad evolution analysis" for Man Utd.

Honestly - it's a joke

And there's people who think changing manager will be enough to get back to where we should be 😬He's inept at what he does in football terms but he won't be going anywhere because all our owners care about is the money coming into the club and what money they can make out of it so they won't be getting rid of him any time soon, and Ed enjoys having all the power too much to do the right thing and hire an actual DOF, although I wouldn't be shocked to see him brief soon we're still looking to try and get the fans onside after another poor run of form Only way things will change is with new ownership and that isn't going to happen anytime soon sadly.

2 minutes ago, O said:

Pogba out, McGinn in.

BREXIT.

I mean he did a few nice turns yesterday and looked strong on the ball but he isn't exactly their stand out player and the one if anyone i'd buy from them.. 

45 minutes ago, ALF said:

I mean he did a few nice turns yesterday and looked strong on the ball but he isn't exactly their stand out player and the one if anyone i'd buy from them.. 

Should have been Grealish. Said at the time. Different class.

1 minute ago, TFIA said:

Should have been Grealish. Said at the time. Different class.

Cost them the game. Not a top 4 player.

A good signing if our ambition is 7th.

McGinn IN.

7 minutes ago, O said:

Cost them the game. Not a top 4 player.

A good signing if our ambition is 7th.

McGinn IN.

He could play for Barcelona. World class talent. Better than Maddison.