Sign in to follow this  
hdcantona

2020 Transfer Targets

He's weighing up other clubs.     Its another fuckin disaster.

2305021f-958d-481c-87c5-0880d8c630ff.jpg

Here's Jorge Mendes on the future of Sporting's Bruno Fernandes, who is Manchester United's top target this January:

“If he doesn’t leave now, he will leave for sure in the summer because Sporting have already spoken with other clubs. Something will happen but I am not sure if now or at the end of the season.”

Simon Stone saying no deals been agreed between clubs and as of now he'll be staying.

Basically saying he's going to be signed by the end of the week. Cheers Stoney.

17 hours ago, TFIA said:

Was he the cunt then that he is now?

I remember he went on an obsessive tear against AVB for months. AVB eventually called him out on it in a press conference.

I’d imagine all this stuff about agent fees, Mendes being the hold up is all coming from him. Sky and The Sun are the sources after all and who doesn’t hate agents.

This club is something else. Shameless incompetence. 

It was full of cunts me included

We've been buying shit and making them even shitter. Something big is wrong from top to bottom.. Our training regime turns players into shit. Our scouts are even shitter. Ffs when will this long nightmare end. Or rather how will it end. Or will there ever be an end.. Or is this the end. Or have we ended and just cannot accept it.. 

If this club had any balls, any intention of turning shit around with Ole they'd go get some deals done right now to save the season.

Go get Fernandes, Bellingham and the bottler Cavani. All available for the right money, would give the entire club a lift.

No chance though. No will to improve. We'll attempt to loan Giroud on deadline day and it will fall apart. 

The performances and all the negative media it generates will surely start harming the financial capabilities of club globally.

Other successful clubs will become a bigger brand then united which may force the numbnuts running the club to change.