O

2019/2020: PL Matchday 12 - Man Utd vs Brighton

Recommended Posts

Martial

Rashford————Andreas—————James

Fred———Garner

Williams———Rojo———Maguire———AWB

De Gea

Subs: Romero, Laird, Jones, McT, Mata, Lingard, Greenwood

Young (suspended). Lindelöf (injured). McT (knock).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, TFIA said:

Andreas cannot play. Ever.

De Gea

AWB Maguire Rojo Young

Fred McTominay

Greenwood Rashford James

Martial

He will be starting m8.

Ole has already said he doesn’t think he can risk McSauce.

Young is suspended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, O said:

 

 

Martial

Rashford————Andreas—————James

Fred———Garner

Williams———Rojo———Maguire———AWB

De Gea

Subs: Romero, Laird, Jones, McT, Mata, Lingard, Greenwood

Young (suspended). Lindelöf (injured). McT (knock).

 

 

How fucking shite is this starting XI though really 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deez Nutz said:

I think this is the game that will see the pressure gain momentum on Ole if it's anything other than a win.

I agree. I know we sort of say that every game but he can't keep saying that we're turning the corner, the boys are really progressing in training blah blah. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deez Nutz said:

I think this is the game that will see the pressure gain momentum on Ole if it's anything other than a win.

 

1 minute ago, John Locke said:

I agree. I know we sort of say that every game but he can't keep saying that we're turning the corner, the boys are really progressing in training blah blah. 

13 points adrift of Chelsea and Leicester if we lose today.

Game over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need to buy a DM/CM in January.

Fred and McTominay are playing too many minutes every week. A long term injury is on the cards.

 

Just now, robbo777 said:

Williams over Young is a step forward. 

He’s suspended. That’s why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now