butler

What can be salvaged from this season

We are awful too watch. Too many youngsters being thrown under the bus... No creativity no leaders no fighters.. No ideas from top too bottom.. What can be done.. Any ideas folks.. 

52 minutes ago, butler said:

We are awful too watch. Too many youngsters being thrown under the bus... No creativity no leaders no fighters.. No ideas from top too bottom.. What can be done.. Any ideas folks.. 

In the aim of the football swap Woodward for Fabio Paratici . 

ps

Pepe Marotta from Inter is good enough . 

Edited by Pap1918

The only way we can salvage anything vaguely respectable from the season would be changing manager -> the players suddenly raising their game to try to avoid having to accept any kind of responsibility for anything that's happening on the pitch -> get to January and make a couple of signings who can walk into the team and make a difference.

If we're relying on this group of players to have a respectable season we'll be waiting for a long time.

Me personally.. I think no serious player has any respect left for Ole.. The football shows that.. The senior players left ain't showing anything  the sensible ones left and the kids have no one to look upto.. So it's bye bye to Ole get an interim in and a few experienced players in January and avoid relegation.. 

I keep thinking this shit cant get any worse and then i witnessed yesterdays performance. Without martial and pogba our attack is toothless with them we can perhaps drag ourselves up to mid table. Anyway i think its almost certain Ole will get sacked by the end of october barring a miracle turnaround and replaced by pochettino, who will steady the ship somewhat and maybe add one or two players in january. 

We are currently looking at 45 points max on this form.. and it could still get worse rather than better.. so to maintain being in the premiership is the most important aspect of this stupid scenario We are in.. Fuck me what a state we are in.. I thought post Saf it would  only get better.. Footballing wise.. 

Edited by butler