O

2019/2020: PL Matchday 8 - Newcastle vs Man Utd

Rashford

James-------Andreas--------Dalot

Matić McTominay

Young Maguire Lindelöf Tuanzebe

De Gea

Subs: Romero, Rojo, Williams, Fred, Mata, Chong, Greenwood

Not sure if Ole would consider Dalot for RW.

Either a 0-0 draw or 1-0 defeat.

6 minutes ago, Ruffneck said:

0-0 you are way too optimistic.

Newcastle also struggle to score goals.

Their best bet is a set-piece or Joelinton powering Lindelöf out of the way.

28 minutes ago, O said:

Newcastle also struggle to score goals.

Their best bet is a set-piece or Joelinton powering Lindelöf out of the way.

This is exactly the sort of game where I expect someone like Joelinton to have a stormer, score two goals, have the commentators say something along the lines of "Joelinton has finally arrived on Tyneside", and then never score another goal in the remainder of his stint in the Premier League. 

13 minutes ago, Sownak27 said:

This is exactly the sort of game where I expect someone like Joelinton to have a stormer, score two goals, have the commentators say something along the lines of "Joelinton has finally arrived on Tyneside", and then never score another goal in the remainder of his stint in the Premier League. 

Indeed Snowy.  The amount of shite players that have made a living out of scoring against United is insane.

JonJo Shelvey will have a worldy, its nailed on.  Our midfield will shit its pants once he two foots some cunt. Probably why that shithouse Lingard walked off last night.  He'd already been dumped out of the England squad.   Rash has been selected though.  So he wont be putting in too much of a shift at Newcastle in case he gets injured.     They'll obviously feel playing for England is their only platform for profile exposure now.

Big time Charlies.

Can't disagree with a 0 - 0. United haven't a clue how to create and score goals anymore, and Newcastle don't score many neither. Probably be more interesting to open a paint tin and stare at it, than what either hopeless United can do!

Anyway I'm going to go with 1 - 0 to Newcastle. Their goal created by an error of a pass back by one of our defenders lack of concentration.

But never mind, our lads will still get paid fortunes just for turning up, or in the case of Pogba and the other cripples, just for being on the books!

This is the most winnable of our next 6 games. It's a must for Ole if he's to even see December. The one team in the league we really should be beating away from home. They're trash. The injuries have left this weak squad crippled. 

De Gea

Young Lindelof Maguire Tuanzebe

McTominay Matic 

Pereira Mata James

Rashford

LOL, it's so depressing typing these out. 1-1. Gets us to the international break in the bottom half. I'd actually switch Axel and Young but Ole wont because reasons.

I have a premonition that this is the game we will turn a corner!  we are going to gel and push on an excellent 11 win and 2 draws! 35 points out of 39.  

Unfortunately my JD won't let me see the 14th PL game 

2 hours ago, John Locke said:

Fuck it. I'm calling a united win. With steve bruce in the opposing dug out that must be worth a two goal head start.

I genuinely like Steve Bruce, one of my favourite United players..having said that, we do really need a win today..losing will be disastrous! So we'll probably get another draw.

6 minutes ago, TFIA said:

Neville is a disingenuous hypocrite.

Neville has been past it for years.

Carragher is actually much less biased and to the point.

FFS. He’s louder about our owners being shit than 90% of our ex players.

He evens wants Arsenal to do well. He’d old school. He sees Arsenal, Liverpool and United as the top dogs of English football. Traditionally. He’s correct.