Mike54

How do I become an official member of Manchester United

I am trying to become an official member of Manchester United so I can buy match tickets but when I select the membership I required and put it in my basket I am asked for my membership No. when I go to checkout. I am obviously missing something here (bit like our strikers) but a membership No. is what I am trying to purchase. Can someone help me and tell me what I am doing wrong.

Call the number from the website, they'll do the whole thing for you over the phone. Takes about a couple of minutes.

If you are lucky you might also be able to buy tickets to some home game this season, that's how it worked for me back in 2016 when I was there.

1 hour ago, Burns92 said:

Call the number from the website, they'll do the whole thing for you over the phone. Takes about a couple of minutes.

If you are lucky you might also be able to buy tickets to some home game this season, that's how it worked for me back in 2016 when I was there.

“Lucky...” 

🤣🤣

4 hours ago, Burns92 said:

Don't they do a mid season sale? I can't remember before my ST i got a few tickets during that whole mad sale thing they have at the start of the season. 

Normally games against lesser teams go on general sale a few weeks before the game. 

3 hours ago, JJtheRed said:

“Lucky...” 

🤣🤣

You'd be surprised how many tickets are out there for the grab. When I was at the game, there were at least a few hundred seats that were empty. The guy I spoke with told me that our home games against teams outside of the top 6 are easy to attend if you know what to ask.

Of course the second time I was around, it was around the time when we played Spurs at home. I was told I'd have to enter a ballot and wait for a call if it goes through. Didn't think it was worth it.

52 minutes ago, ALF said:

Don't they do a mid season sale? I can't remember before my ST i got a few tickets during that whole mad sale thing they have at the start of the season. 

Normally games against lesser teams go on general sale a few weeks before the game. 

Not sure about the mid season sale. Come to think of it, I guess I have seen something like that once on the united website, the old version haha.

Yeah, games against lesser teams will have tickets open 6 weeks prior. I got mine against West Ham at home a week before the game along with a forced 20 quid membership, which was fucking bullshit.

13 hours ago, ALF said:

The whole mad sale thing

You couldn’t be anymore Father Ted if you tried