Txrt

Fifa 20

5 hours ago, Txrt said:

So, buying the ps4 and FIFA20 this year. 

Who's going to get it? Who wants to get their ass whipped?

I don’t want to hear excuses about how it’s 5am in Spain and you’ve been drinking for thirteen hours straight after I beat you with my beloved Vancouver Whitecaps. 

1 hour ago, Piazza said:

I don’t want to hear excuses about how it’s 5am in Spain and you’ve been drinking for thirteen hours straight after I beat you with my beloved Vancouver Whitecaps. 

As our man Nadal says, "never an excuse made us win a match".

No excuses.

10 hours ago, hdcantona said:

it's PES for me having played both demos - bought the physical version of PES (was 36 quid) - loving it, for once it hasn't been fucking sped up from the demo

If you are on PC, then I'll be happy to kick your ass! Hahaha

6 hours ago, hdcantona said:

I've no doubt you could but I'm on PS4 unfortunately!

Haha, just kidding. I'm not that good either, I just play occasionally with my cousin but mostly it's offline for me. These newer iterations have far too much script, so it's really unpredictable.

Speaking of scripting, have you played against the AI in the full version on Superstar difficulty? Seems I was right about it before; they have brought out full scale scripting and sped up the gameplay. Can't believe I fell for this again from the demo, I think I'll stop playing demos from now on and just wait till they fix this thing.

10 hours ago, Burns92 said:

Haha, just kidding. I'm not that good either, I just play occasionally with my cousin but mostly it's offline for me. These newer iterations have far too much script, so it's really unpredictable.

Speaking of scripting, have you played against the AI in the full version on Superstar difficulty? Seems I was right about it before; they have brought out full scale scripting and sped up the gameplay. Can't believe I fell for this again from the demo, I think I'll stop playing demos from now on and just wait till they fix this thing.

Not played superstar, I tend to play on pro or top player v easier sides - for me the speed is the same as the demo 

2 hours ago, johan said:

How is career? Was thinking of buying this but watching some youtube clips, people seem to hate it

I’ve been enjoying manager mode so far, about halfway through a league 2 season with Forest Green Rovers. The interviews are a little tedious and if you skip a few the squad’s morale falls off a cliff so those are my only real complaints. 

I’ve heard the Be a Pro thing is glitchy as hell so I’m waiting for it to be patched before I try it.