On 14/09/2020 at 13:46, JJtheRed said:

What if he’s telling the truth? 

If he is found to be lying, then he should be banned for as long as the opponent is if found guilty. False claims are very damaging to race relations, and may stop true victims from speaking out. I watched the game on Sunday, and Neymar was in a red mist in any case. To be honest I'm surprised that more didn't go before it really kicked off.

Given what I saw on Sunday from him, I do tend to lean towards this being a justification for a retaliation that he had already planned on. Of course as I said, if there is racial abuse, then there needs to be punitive penalties.

On 14/09/2020 at 17:16, JJtheRed said:

What if he’s telling the truth? 

the problem is except for Neymar no other player or referee heard what Alvaro said and then Neymar claimed ref should have took action but how can he when he didn't hear? if there was a case of proven racial abuse by Alvaro then France Federation should take the proper action but not until proven guilty. i for one don't believe Neymar for now.