Champions League 2020/21

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ole not signing Llorente in January so he could knock out Liverpool in the champions league, is there any limits to this mans genius That was fucking immense a bottle job of the highest order, so

Kepa is an even bigger embarrassment to the Basque people than Txrt.

For me Ter Stegen and then Oblak. By some distance too. Klopp said "I don't get why Atletico play like this with the footballers they have". Maybe to beat you home and away? Ahahahahaha. Shut the

19 hours ago, aardvarked said:

So depressing to think Bellingham would probably have got similar game time to Diallo if he had signed for us and here he is scoring in the quarter finals of the CL against City. Would have even been behind Matic in the pecking order. 

He kicked a certain goal off the line too. That's why he wouldn't sign for us when we made a move for him. @JJtheRedsaid the same thing: no game time. What is wrong with this club? We have a long history of playing kids going back to the 1950s and now we're happy to let the best English midfield prospect in years go to Germany.

People will point to Greenwood to refute that argument but how many other academy players who have appeared during Ole's tenure are first team regulars?

• 2 weeks later...

PSG are petulant. Sore losers. Trying to get KDB sent off.

City play Palace on Saturday at 12:30! 

The PL do their clubs no favours. Lol.

City can win the title if they win and we draw against Liverpool.

Would expect Pep to rotate heavily.

Looks like I'm a Chelsea supporter now hope they fuck up Shitty in the final. Can't see Real getting anything next week at the bridge and PSG will not score 2 without reply at the Shitiead.

Even if they win the EC it's the Mickey Mouse Treble for them. I look at their team and apart from KDB there isn't an out and out world star what those cunts have is their players playing 8/10 mostly every game and a set system. 

Even Cancelo Rodri, Laporte Walker look like fucking world beaters. They also have the advantage of not being a huge scalp so even the likes of PSG don't up their game to beat them...and oh yeah cunts get all the luck.

Despise those wanks!!!