Sign in to follow this  
MrSwellman

Marcos Rojo 2019/20

18 minutes ago, Juanderful said:

Rather we keep Rojo ahead of Smalling or Jones (given the surplus of CB's at the club). At the very least, he is also able to cover LB.

Fuck that, he's a shite cb but he's even worse at left back, even worse then Young which says something. I'd rather play Dalot at lb ahead of him never mind all the very good prospects we have coming through in Laird Williams and O'Connor who can all play there. 

All 3 of them should be sold in the next year or two along with Baily tbh but Rojo should be the first out the door. 

17 minutes ago, Canto said:

Fuck that, he's a shite cb but he's even worse at left back, even worse then Young which says something. I'd rather play Dalot at lb ahead of him never mind all the very good prospects we have coming through in Laird Williams and O'Connor who can all play there. 

All 3 of them should be sold in the next year or two along with Baily tbh but Rojo should be the first out the door. 

He's not a bad CB. His first season, granted. But whenever he has remained fit and was consistently in the team thereafter, he has proven himself to be a quality player. 

Saying that... I suppose he's not really in contention for being a first-team player anymore, so it would be hard for him to build that momentum. Anyway, i'd selling Smalling before Rojo.

6 minutes ago, Juanderful said:

He's not a bad CB. His first season, granted. But whenever he has remained fit and was consistently in the team thereafter, he has proven himself to be a quality player. 

Saying that... I suppose he's not really in contention for being a first-team player anymore, so it would be hard for him to build that momentum. Anyway, i'd selling Smalling before Rojo.

Agreed he's not a bad center half...he's fucking dreadful. He's liability and has had about one decent spell of form of about 5 games in his whole time here. The fact he's barely played despite having some utter shite center halfs ahead of him says it all about him. Quality player? 😬are you a relation by any chance? 

Not a chance for me i'd have Smalling ahead of him to stay all day long and twice on Sundays and I fucking hate Smalling and think he's shite it's just he's less shite then Rojo. Man can't even make toast ffs how are you supposed to trust him to defend against half decent attacker

Rojo is terrible, lads. He's never shown himself to be a quality player in a United shirt. He had a good short spell in the team at centre-half, partnering Jones. A few decent performances back then, but if I remember correctly he should have been banned for a couple games with a terrible two-footed tackle.

But let's be honest here, he's just not good enough in any position and simply shouldn't still be here at the club. Not sure what the offer was from Everton, but we should have let him go. Just another player in this current squad that we're paying massive wages too and then when we get an offer and the opportunity to get rid, we refuse? Madness. 

Rojo, Darmian and Jones, should all be shown the exit door.

1 hour ago, MrSwellman said:

I’d rather keep him over them two on the provision he is banned from playing LB.

100% Wellers.    Smalldini and Phil Baresi have literally winged it for fuckin years.   Its nothing other than the fact that they are English.  It couldn't possibly be anything else.  But it certainly hasn't been form or potential that's kept them in the team.  They've been an utter cluster fuck from literally day one.    Rocky for me has been robbed of a career at United.  He reads the game better.  Is an infinitely better pro and a much better tackler.      His confidence must have been shot to pieces years ago watching that pair of fuckin clowns get games ahead of him.