MrSwellman

Paul Pogba 2019/20

6 hours ago, TheManc said:

Should have done what he did in september and Maguire did last week by refusing medical assistance and playing through the injury....

Why what difference does that make? He doesn’t play regardless. Might as well rush him back, he’s off anyway. 

There could be something in that Tee-Eff.   He holds all the cards now to force the move through.  They've already made him stay against his will for 12 months.     So the club know that any attempt to try and play hard ball on a massive fee is dwindling by the week.   They cant afford to risk a situation where he ends up on strike if he's made to stay any longer.

The club were shafted big style with Mkhitaryan  and Herrera, and didnt make a penny out of Lukaku.     Pogba's fee could be further embarrassment.      So much for Ed's business model going well.

5 hours ago, TFIA said:

Liverpool wanted to keep him. We should be desperate to get Pogba out the door. A cancer.

We should be, but we aren't. He'll go for £120m and we'll invest solely it in mediocre shite. Lovely stuff.

Happy Valentine's day.

1 hour ago, JJtheRed said:

Anyone who thinks we’ll get less than £100m for one of the most high-profile players in the game is a fool, a damned fool! 

What you have to remember JJ is that he now has a history of injuries.   And he is desperate to get away.   If for example Munich offer £95 million, but Juve only offer £80, its highly likely he will opt for Juve.  Then United take a stand and say we are selling to the highest bidder. But Pogba says i dont give a fuck i want to go to Italy.   

United now have a problem on their hands.  Do they force him to stay again, in which obviously he wont perform at his best (and during this time his value is plummeting still)  or just give in to him and let him go to Juve?  

I think if he has a storming Euro's he'll be looking at £110 million tops.   If he has an ok'ish tournament i reckon we'll get back what we paid.  

4 hours ago, JJtheRed said:

Anyone who thinks we’ll get less than £100m for one of the most high-profile players in the game is a fool, a damned fool! 

technically only one year (+ optional 1) left on his deal 

I think we'll get 75-90m (£) for him but we paid £89 initially anyway so would be a good thing, profit considering amoritisation 

12 hours ago, hdcantona said:

I think we'll get 75-90m (£) for him but we paid £89 initially anyway so would be a good thing, profit considering amoritisation 

Surely we’ll trigger the option so it’s essentially 2 years? 

He's rapidly becoming a cripple so not holding out much hope for a big fee anymore. That or he's downed tools and will play uninterrupted for the next three seasons at his preferred destination to strengthen that hypothesis. I can't believe its the latter or at least he's decided to not take any risks and giving himself the maximum time to recover.

Disgraceful! Massive lack of respect for the club and players who are preparing for probably the biggest game so far this season. He won’t play again for this club.

I’m Pogba’s biggest fan and have been defending him and giving him the benefit of the doubt where I can but the shit Raiola pulled off today is sickening. If I put myself in his shoes and my agent comes out with that shit just before a massive game I’m telling him to f*** right off.

Doubt the players heard about it but if they did then well done 👏

On 15/02/2020 at 00:58, hdcantona said:

Hazard went for over 100m with one year left. I think 150m for Pogba is possible and likely we will play the hard bargain for this rather than let go cheaply. 

20 minutes ago, U4L said:

Hazard went for over 100m with one year left. I think 150m for Pogba is possible and likely we will play the hard bargain for this rather than let go cheaply. 

Hazard is 10x the player.

9 minutes ago, TFIA said:

Hazard is 10x the player.

Very well maybe but sometimes it's not about application of the player. 150m is quoted everywhere so it's a figure that holds some weight and I think we will drive hard for that kind of fee all things considered whatever he is worth it's about time we started to get value on selling players.