MrSwellman

Paul Pogba 2019/20

2 hours ago, THE BASTARD said:

Not at all Cunto.  I  have no beef with Pogba whatsoever.  And your right, we miss his creativity 100%.  The detail your missing is that he saw his arse big time about being forced to play against Rochdale.  And i entirely agree with him.  It was absolutely ridiculous and did nothing more other than push him further out the door.

It was a piss take on a mammoth scale.   His international career isnt affected because the group France are in is a gimme.   So he simply isnt needed.  Deschamp will be fully aware of the situation and will no doubt agree that it was dreadful treatment by United.

And again, it has much bigger implications.   Ole knew Pogba was clearly carrying an injury.  So why was he selected for a nothing game against Rochdale for fucks sake.

I think its fair to assume that in reality it wasnt Ole's call.  Somebody else pulling the strings??

What will be weighing heavy on Pogba's mind is that he's seen Sanchez, Felliani, Lukaku, Herrera all bail out to bigger and better things.  He's a world cup winner, serial title winner in Italy yet is still stuck at this cluster fuck of a club, even after telling them last summer that he wanted out.

Which brings us around nicely to that fuckin knuckle head Woodbrain again.    The Pogba saga started in the summer.   He was promised he would be allowed to leave but on two conditions. 1.  That the asking price would be met. And 2, only if suitable replacements could be sourced.  Madrid had no problem paying the asking price. But word travels fast among the footballing fraternity.  And Pogba being allowed to leave made United a very unattractive move for any potential players.   Woodbrain was frantically contacting whoever he could but was getting knocked back every time.

It was becoming embarrassing for the club.   So to avoid being a laughing stock the club put out stories in the media that they were going to stand firm and not be held to ransom by the likes of Dybala, Sancho and Bruno Fernadez.   But it was spin.  The actual truth is that they were not interested, even Jack Grealish from Villa wasnt.

Woodbrain was cornered with nowhere to go.  The plan was to rake  in £125+ million for Pogba, spend roughly £80 million on two new players to appease the fans, and ship the other £50 million straight to the Gimps bank account in Florida.

So Pogba had to stay, even though he didnt want to, and even though the club didnt want him either.

So not only did any of that not happen, we are still stuck with the same problem.

Even throwing stupid money around, players wont touch us whilst we are in this cluster fuck of a shit show.    No champions league and a dreadfully poor squad isnt selling us to anyone.

Seiously, its not good, not good at all.

You are clearly a fantasiser who makes it up as you go along. Fabricating stories in a matter of fact way.

For starters, the club on several occasions made it known they had never made an approach for Bruno Fernandes

1 hour ago, THE BASTARD said:

Some outlets have been questioning Pogba's availability for some weeks Lockster.

That's because he's taken the wrath of the fans not based on any facts. Why would he miss crucial france qualifiers? No i tend to believe he was rushed back in a meaningless midweek cup game.

1 hour ago, Ross said:

You are clearly a fantasiser who makes it up as you go along. Fabricating stories in a matter of fact way.

For starters, the club on several occasions made it known they had never made an approach for Bruno Fernandes

And thats the thing right there.   It was spun like that by the club because he wasnt interested.  You believed it.  So it worked.

31 minutes ago, John Locke said:

No i tend to believe he was rushed back in a meaningless midweek cup game.

And you think he was fully on board with that?

I'm not going to quote @THE BASTARD post because quite honestly having it on the forum once is one too many times. Honestly, all the toilets in the world put together have had less shit in them then was in that post my God. The scary thing is you probably genuinely believe the nonsense in it and have presented it as fact. I honestly think it's the worst post i've ever seen on either forum. The ramblings of a mad man

If you think Pogba is faking injury then I genuinely worry about your sanity I really do, especially when you think someone like Deschamp would be fine with him missing him games for France aswell.

6 minutes ago, Canto said:

I'm not going to quote @THE BASTARD post because quite honestly having it on the forum once is one too many times. Honestly, all the toilets in the world put together have had less shit in them then was in that post my God. The scary thing is you probably genuinely believe the nonsense in it and have presented it as fact. I honestly think it's the worst post i've ever seen on either forum. The ramblings of a mad man

If you think Pogba is faking injury then I genuinely worry about your sanity I really do, especially when you think someone like Deschamp would be fine with him missing him games for France aswell.

Deal with it son.

Just now, THE BASTARD said:

Deal with it son.

Sounds like you read the sun and take it as gospel tbh. I am dealing with it and calling you out on your bullshit, like Karl Pilkington my superhero alter ego would be bullshitman

Just now, Canto said:

Sounds like you read the sun and take it as gospel tbh. I am dealing with it and calling you out on your bullshit, like Karl Pilkington my superhero alter ego would be bullshitman

Why are you wasting your time on this?

He is definitely a WUM. Or one of haggler's backup accounts.

Got his cast off today. The length this FAKER goes to, to try and convince people he's injured. Going around for weeks in a cast you'd almost start to believe he was actually injured, almost. 

In all seriousness though this is brillant, if we can get him back for soon after the Sheffield United game and play him in Perrieras postion yesterday with McTom and Fred screening behind him and Martial Rashford and James breaking at pace in front of him it could be very dangerous. 

maybe he is injured ,maybe he isn't ? Maybe its in his head ? who knows, its strange how the medical team at OT couldn`t find the fracture for 2 months ? I reckon  Ed`s cut the medical staff to St John`s volunteers and a couple of sally army helpers to not be able to spot a fracture on a toe. November will be the benchmark ,"if he doesn`t return in November" he`s going elsewhere, as you cant believe a single word from the club on anything.

It's amazing how much nonsensical hate he gets. I've even seem people suggest he was faking an injury to try force a move - because obviously he doesn't like playing for France either right? C'mon....

We've missed his massively even if you don't rate him much.

On 18/11/2019 at 18:11, Deez Nutz said:

Forgot about this twat, £89,000,000 or whatever and he's not missed...who bought him?

Didn’t think so.... 

Talk some shit then throw in his price tag in a poor attempt to add weight. 

Kinda post “shitpost” was made for. 

On 19/11/2019 at 07:57, TheManc said:

It's amazing how much nonsensical hate he gets. I've even seem people suggest he was faking an injury to try force a move - because obviously he doesn't like playing for France either right? C'mon....

We've missed his massively even if you don't rate him much.

There's nothing nonsensical about the hate at all.

He has publicly declared he wants to leave. Not that he needed to - His performances since Zidane took the Madrid job have been evidence enough. He has consistently acted up over the last two years along with his cunt agent, undermining the team and management in difficult times when he should be leading by example. He's a disgrace and we can't see the back of him soon enough. I hope the injury is real and he's ruined forever. Fuck him.

On 20/11/2019 at 11:20, TFIA said:

There's nothing nonsensical about the hate at all.

He has publicly declared he wants to leave. Not that he needed to - His performances since Zidane took the Madrid job have been evidence enough. He has consistently acted up over the last two years along with his cunt agent, undermining the team and management in difficult times when he should be leading by example. He's a disgrace and we can't see the back of him soon enough. I hope the injury is real and he's ruined forever. Fuck him.

He gets hate for this he deserves and for many, many things he doesnt. His wanting to leave and unatenable position has largely been influenced by his getting unfair treatment by many, largely caused by the media bending and twisting everything to fit his lazy narrative and fans lapping it up.

I saw CL highlights the other day and we conceded some goals where Keane and butt were seemingly jogging back (obviously they switched off) - not a single soul would say its because they were lazy, no desire, didnt care etc. Saw a tribute compilation recently on YT where steven Gerrard let ronaldo go...it happens. 

The example of his hair colour, his current injury, the reaction of the fans at OT to him last season, the fake injury theory.....him and his agent have definitely acted like dicks and it is at the point now where he probably has to go within the next 18 months but that doesnt detract from the blind bias hate.