MrSwellman

Paul Pogba 2019/20

Needs to lose the white boots. Leave that to John O’Shea.

2 very nice assists. When he turns the tap on, it’s difficult to stop him. 

Still think he can play better overall. But a big contribution.

8 minutes ago, O said:

Needs to lose the white boots. Leave that to John O’Shea.

2 very nice assists. When he turns the tap on, it’s difficult to stop him. 

Still think he can play better overall. But a big contribution.

Unplayable when he can be arsed 

Our best outfielder. If he stays next season we absolutely need to improve the midfield around him. Two great assists today and worked hard, not at his best but still such a vital player to us. Looks like he's willing to get his head down and not sulk which is good too because our season is going to depend hugely on him

He really does frustrate me during games, but you can't knock him for being capable of producing the big moments, that could potentially win us games.

He lost possession quite cheaply on a number of occasions yesterday and fell to his knees looking for free-kicks unnecessarily. But then he finishes the game with 2 brilliant assists. That ball he played to Rashford for his 2nd goal - we've nobody else in this team capable of pulling that off, perfect execution. Brilliant run for the 4th goal too and he set it up for Dan James nicely.

I just hope behind the scenes, that he's happy here and fully committed, because we simply cannot afford to lose him for this season. I definitely feel it's coming to the end of his time here at United though, we've probably told him we'll let him leave next summer if he just gives us this last season.

2 hours ago, SimplyGiggs said:

He’s got his brother now on TV trying to get a move away. Really can’t wait to get him out of the club.

My favourite part is that he posted a link to the interview on his Instagram story with the screencap being the part where his brother talks about Zidane and the move 🤔

He'll get what he deserves when he moves and they inevitably hire Jose again.

We can't really afford to lose him this season as we haven't got the cover in midfield, I think we should play hard ball , make him stay and sell him for nothing less than £150m next summer , we need to start being tough with cunts like him and clubs thinking they can come in and take our top talent , fuck you sunshine we're  Manchester United , we say when you can go and where. 

1 hour ago, Cadell said:

It's hilarious that him and his dope of a brother think he's a consummate professional because he didn't refuse to go on pre-season. 

tbf I've read many reports from people who've seen us train saying he's been a consummate pro 

10 hours ago, Thekeanefella said:

We can't really afford to lose him this season as we haven't got the cover in midfield, I think we should play hard ball , make him stay and sell him for nothing less than £150m next summer , we need to start being tough with cunts like him and clubs thinking they can come in and take our top talent , fuck you sunshine we're  Manchester United , we say when you can go and where. 

The phrase 'modern slavery' comes to mind reading this post

1 hour ago, Juanderful said:

Way to go and just brush aside centuries of human abuse by comparing it to a club paying a player hundreds of millions a year for him to fulfil his job 

Hey lets not go there now

Im just calling a spade a spade

13 hours ago, hdcantona said:

tbf I've read many reports from people who've seen us train saying he's been a consummate pro 

Being focused in training is the bare minimum I'd expect from any player though. His camp point to that like it excuses all the shit they're talking. It's disruptive and unprofessional. 

9 hours ago, Kasper said:

Hey lets not go there now

Im just calling a spade a spade

Pretty sure you went there mate.

If he acts the prick we're well within our rights not to select him. He can rot away with that contract he willingly signed. Slavery. Fuck off.

3 hours ago, TFIA said:

Which is still his job. Any player not giving 100% at this level is a disgrace. 

It's not really praise or it shouldn't be but compared to so many and particularly compared to the perception of him it was surprising to me 

30 minutes ago, PeeJay said:

Who would you replace him with? I'd love a midfielder who can dictate play from deep, but there's no sign of that. Eriksen isn't that player.

Realistically we'd need two players. There is no CM of his caliber that we can get.

On 18/08/2019 at 18:21, PeeJay said:

Who would you replace him with? I'd love a midfielder who can dictate play from deep, but there's no sign of that. Eriksen isn't that player.

Neves would be a shout, hes being mentored effectively by Moutinho who has been world class at it. 

It would be nice to see Garner come through but hes 18 years old. It would be a massive ask, players usually come into that when their mentally developed 21-23. 

I would rather stick with him as Ole is for now, there's not really another option.

Edited by U4L