La Liga Thread

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

17th August 2019 - 24th May 2020 Current champions: Barcelona Barcelona Barcelona have dominated the competition this decade, winning 7 out of a possible 10 titles. They've also dominat

Luis Enrique, who stepped down from the Spanish National team manager position, has said today that his 9 year old daughter Xana has died after suffering from cancer. Absolutely terrible news. 9

Man, believe me when I say we've played some of the worst matches in all of the league this year. TODAY WAS THE WORST. ABSOLUTELY ATROCIOUS, A 1/10. THE ONLY THING WE DID WELL WAS THE GOAL, AND T

4 minutes ago, MrSwellman said:

Messi apparently gone beserk tonight in the media. Haven’t read it it properly though so I could be talking shite.

Messi: "Roma, Liverpool... the fans are running out of patience because we're not giving them anything. If we want to fight for the Champions League, a lot has to change. Like this, we will lose to Napoli."
Messi: "We have to be self-critical, starting with the players, but across the whole club."
"All season we have been a very weak team, beaten for intensity, for motivation, people can score against us very easy, we lost many points where we shouldnt lose them. This game has just summed up how our season has been."
"I said before that playing ike this we would not win Champions, not even enough for LaLiga. To fight for UCL we will have to change so much or we will lose against Napoli too.""
"We have to think about Champions, begin from zero, in four games we can win the title we want. But we must change a lot, and there must be a lot of self-criticism."
V "Fans must be very angry at how this whole season has gone, that is normal, we are too, its logical. We were also coming from defeats at Roma, Liverpool, people dont have patience, and its normal, considering everything."
4 minutes ago, TheManc said:
Messi: "Roma, Liverpool... the fans are running out of patience because we're not giving them anything. If we want to fight for the Champions League, a lot has to change. Like this, we will lose to Napoli."
Messi: "We have to be self-critical, starting with the players, but across the whole club."
"All season we have been a very weak team, beaten for intensity, for motivation, people can score against us very easy, we lost many points where we shouldnt lose them. This game has just summed up how our season has been."
"I said before that playing ike this we would not win Champions, not even enough for LaLiga. To fight for UCL we will have to change so much or we will lose against Napoli too.""
"We have to think about Champions, begin from zero, in four games we can win the title we want. But we must change a lot, and there must be a lot of self-criticism."
V "Fans must be very angry at how this whole season has gone, that is normal, we are too, its logical. We were also coming from defeats at Roma, Liverpool, people dont have patience, and its normal, considering everything."

He's right. You were told.

16 hours ago, TheManc said:

Suarez is a shell of himself and Griezman has to play in the wrong position. Terrible signing. 

Suarez is still a good poacher. Messi could play with Griezmann if he'd put his ego aside and let him play in his best position. The dictator would never allow it. All must go through him.

Griezmann joins Coutinho, Dembele, Paco Alcácer, Arda Turan in the list of careers Messi has destroyed. As well as the international careers of every Argentine male.

He never takes any of the blame. Buried Greizmann before the season for not being Neymar. Entitled prick.

• 5 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, aardvarked said:

Yeah, they're finished

He'll do okay there. Knows the club.

The main issue is getting rid of the player power that Messi, Suárez, Busquets, Piqué and Alba have established.

Sell the majority of them and rebuild with de Jong, Puig, Fati and co.

Pedri and Trincão arrive as promising youngsters .

10 minutes ago, hdcantona said:

@O Should we be looking to pilfer anyone from Valencia? Maxi Gomez? Rodrigo? Guedes? etc

Would Dembele from barca be worth a go or is he just too injury prone (I mean if injury prone is your thing I know a Welsh option ? ) 

Rodrigo is the best player in Spain if you believe Iker

48 minutes ago, hdcantona said:

@O Should we be looking to pilfer anyone from Valencia? Maxi Gomez? Rodrigo? Guedes? etc

Would Dembele from barca be worth a go or is he just too injury prone (I mean if injury prone is your thing I know a Welsh option ? ) 

No, burn them all.

Gayá would be a good LB on the cheap, I suppose.

Lee Kang-in is a very good prospect, but needs regular games somewhere else before such a big move.

• aardvarked changed the title to La Liga Thread