O

La Liga: 2019/2020

The day is here.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, GARITANO, THINK ABOUT THIS TWICE AND DON'T PLAY IAGO HERRERIN ON GOAL. WE HAVE THE GOATEST KEEPER IN THE CONTINENT AND YOU'RE GOING TO BENCH HIM IN THE MOST IMPORTANT MATCH WE'VE HAD IN A LONG LONG LONG TIME?! PLEASE. 

EQfWsaxW4AAkNME?format=jpg&name=medium

2 minutes ago, Pap1918 said:

@Txrt A bit off topic..sorry 

How are You !? ..........or what happened to You !?  You are married ,I guess ! 

I'm fine. I'm just working now, plus training, plus studying and I try to have a life, and United makes me depressed so I don't come here much sadly. 

And today I'm getting an heart attack at this rate if Iago Herrerin plays, so just know that I love you all a lot and you'll me missed.

About marriage... I better don't talk about that ahahaha. No way no way. I'm hopeless ahahaha. Just not capable.

How are you though? And how's your boy doing?!

Just now, Txrt said:

I'm fine. I'm just working now, plus training, plus studying and I try to have a life, and United makes me depressed so I don't come here much sadly. 

And today I'm getting an heart attack at this rate if Iago Herrerin plays, so just know that I love you all a lot and you'll me missed.

About marriage... I better don't talk about that ahahaha. No way no way. I'm hopeless ahahaha. Just not capable.

How are you though? And how's your boy doing?!

Thanks a lot . I am working ....It means I am concentrated on solving troubles after troubles ,but that is a work ..money are needed. 

My younger boy is doing fine . Not the best enviroment arount him ,but he is doing fantastic . He was invited on trials in Italy-a Seria A club. Their Seria A team is a bottom suited ,but the Academy is more than a decent....We will see. The older son (18 years old)is doing also ,,fine.".Hes living alone in a 3 bad room appartment since We left Varna for football reasons ........... Once he fried something and caused a fire ,but remedied alone........LOst my father few weeks ago ....That is the life......

Yep ,agree that mostly with news about Unietd are bad ..except the Bruno transfer .  

kind regards from Bari Italy.

2 minutes ago, Pap1918 said:

Thanks a lot . I am working ....It means I am concentrated on solving troubles after troubles ,but that is a work ..money are needed. 

My younger boy is doing fine . Not the best enviroment arount him ,but he is doing fantastic . He was invited on trials in Italy-a Seria A club. Their Seria A team is a bottom suited ,but the Academy is more than a decent....We will see. The older son (18 years old)is doing also ,,fine.".Hes living alone in a 3 bad room appartment since We left Varna for football reasons ........... Once he fried something and caused a fire ,but remedied alone........LOst my father few weeks ago ....That is the life......

Yep ,agree that mostly with news about Unietd are bad ..except the Bruno transfer .  

kind regards from Bari Italy.

Yeah, I completely agree with everything you said on your first sentence! 

Glad to hear about your two sons! The Serie A club thing is really nice, and it's not important in my opinion where the clubs stands in the standings to be honest, these days the top clubs have too many kids in their ranks, foreign talent and the competition is really fierce and it's not good at times. Also, a team that plays bottom league, or is a good second tier club is a perfect environment to get minutes in the future and actually be able to develop as a player. It's not coincidence that most top clubs send their talents to those clubs on loan, it is because the environment is perfect, so that's more than great. Plus if he's happy in the city and with the teamates, country, language etc that's really really good!

About the other guy, ahhahah I laughed with the fire thing, happy it wasn't serious and he solved it on his own, it means he'll learn and you have to experience things to learn from then! That's really nice. 

Really sad to hear about your dad too, I'm really sorry. But as you said, that is life and surely he'd be happy to see how well you and your sons and everyone are doing, so at least you can be sure of that! 

Wow, so nice to see you're living in Bari. Make a couple visits to the San Nicola di Bari, it was always a massive stadium! ahaha. And at least down there you surely have better weather for everything than the one you'd have to experience in the north, Piemonte, Lombardia etc... So that's positive too!

EQmduDIXsAYk5Ca?format=jpg&name=small

VAMOS ATHLETIC. ONE STEP CLOSER. ONE GOAL CLOSER. WE HAVE TO FINISH THIS OFF IN GRANADA. THEY'RE NOT GOING TO GIFT US ANYTHING, NOONE. LIKE THEY DID TODAY. NOT THE OPPONENTS, NOR THE REF. WE HAVE TO FIGHT FOR IT AND EARN IT AND WE WILL.

AMAZING MATCH BY THE TEAM, HAD CHANCES TO FINISH 3-0 AND SEAL IT, BUT IT WASN'T POSSIBLE. STILL SUPER POSITIVE WIN WITH NO GOALS CONCEDED. WE'RE GOING TO GRANADA IN THREE WEEKS TO FIGHT A WAR THAT HAS TO BE WON. AND WE WILL WIN IT. AND REAL WILL WIN IT TOO. AND THE BASQUE FLAG WILL SHINE IN THE SEVILLA FINAL AND THE BEST TEAM WILL WIN. BUT IT WILL BE A CELEBRATION.

VAMOS ATHLETIC TE QUIERO VAMOS HASTA EL FINAL!

15 hours ago, Txrt said:

EQmduDIXsAYk5Ca?format=jpg&name=small

VAMOS ATHLETIC. ONE STEP CLOSER. ONE GOAL CLOSER. WE HAVE TO FINISH THIS OFF IN GRANADA. THEY'RE NOT GOING TO GIFT US ANYTHING, NOONE. LIKE THEY DID TODAY. NOT THE OPPONENTS, NOR THE REF. WE HAVE TO FIGHT FOR IT AND EARN IT AND WE WILL.

AMAZING MATCH BY THE TEAM, HAD CHANCES TO FINISH 3-0 AND SEAL IT, BUT IT WASN'T POSSIBLE. STILL SUPER POSITIVE WIN WITH NO GOALS CONCEDED. WE'RE GOING TO GRANADA IN THREE WEEKS TO FIGHT A WAR THAT HAS TO BE WON. AND WE WILL WIN IT. AND REAL WILL WIN IT TOO. AND THE BASQUE FLAG WILL SHINE IN THE SEVILLA FINAL AND THE BEST TEAM WILL WIN. BUT IT WILL BE A CELEBRATION.

VAMOS ATHLETIC TE QUIERO VAMOS HASTA EL FINAL!

Why did they make the semi-finals 2 legs?

I like the new format of only 1 game per round. Gives the smaller teams a better chance.

18 hours ago, O said:

Why did they make the semi-finals 2 legs?

I like the new format of only 1 game per round. Gives the smaller teams a better chance.

I'd have preferred it too. But I guess they did it for TV broadcasting and calendar reasons. 

We have to go and fight in Granada now. Really surprising how well Mirandés fought yesterday too, amazing. Even more considering the vast majority of their players played in Segunda B against us last year (they are recently promoted).

Merquelanz, Iñigo Vicente, Guridi, Sagnan are all on loan by Real Sociedad or Athletic, Guridi, Vicente, Merquelanz have played against me for like 3 years straight. Also, Alvaro Peña was my midfield teamate in those Athletic years, amazing guy. Mario Barco played against us too last year, so did Antonio Sanchez at Barakaldo, Marcos Andre and Matheus, the two Brazilians, one in Mirandes and the other in Logroñes, Alvaro Rey (who's going to sign for Deportivo) etc etc. Incredible to see how they competed with a great primera club in their own pitch. 

Alvaro Peña is one of the friends football has given me, even though we've lost contact he's pretty similar in tastes to me and always was, and is one of the few in our dressing room that was a United fan when it comes to the English clubs ahahaha. 

All in all it's been a great Copa del Rey with this new format.