O

La Liga: 2019/2020

1 hour ago, JJtheRed said:

Didn’t he start off like a house on fire? 

Not really. He had one wonder dribble.

He made a huge error going there. Would be a star under an attacking manager.

16 hours ago, PVAD said:

Setien appointed so much for Allegri's come and get me please to the Barca board!

He'll be in OT hot seat come August with Solskjaer moving to DOF

What the fuck is Ole going to do as a DoF? 

Holy fuck Messi is a shameless cunt. What a fucking disgrace.

Called it in the summer but the man is pure fucking poison. Undermined Griezmann and the recruitment in the summer and now acting like a spoiled child because Abidal said the players haven't done enough. He's dead right - This lazy fuck makes sure everything revolves around him and when they meet a decent side he can't cope. It's shocking.

A fraud. 

15 hours ago, TFIA said:

Holy fuck Messi is a shameless cunt. What a fucking disgrace.

Called it in the summer but the man is pure fucking poison. Undermined Griezmann and the recruitment in the summer and now acting like a spoiled child because Abidal said the players haven't done enough. He's dead right - This lazy fuck makes sure everything revolves around him and when they meet a decent side he can't cope. It's shocking.

A fraud. 

Meanwhile Ronaldo had his best goalscoring year for Portugal in 2019 and is currently a goal per game in Serie A with his favourite stage of the champions league still to come.

GOAT.

2 hours ago, TFIA said:

How was prison?

Better than home tbh. Cooking was always a nightmare. 

I'm going to get a heart attack even before going to the stadium. I'm already at 200 heartbeats per minute and 8 hours left. Too much.

3 hours ago, Txrt said:

Better than home tbh. Cooking was always a nightmare. 

I'm going to get a heart attack even before going to the stadium. I'm already at 200 heartbeats per minute and 8 hours left. Too much.

Vamos Mirandes!

9 minutes ago, O said:

Vamos Mirandes!

Always. Matheus Aias is ready for something much bigger since last year. Even if he's ready for more than Mirandes, he still scored EIGHTEEN goals less than the Saviour and almighty Asier Villalibre Molina.

Vamos Athletic. I'm heading to Bilbao in 20, I want something to drive me because I'll crash just in front of the house with these nerves. Fucking massive day today for all of us. 

Vamos Athletic siempre! 

12 minutes ago, O said:

Vamos Mirandes!

BTW, Mirandes is a pleasure to see, all guys former Athletic and Real Sociedad academy players and loanees from those two. ANDONI IRAOLA their manager. Vamos joder Miranda de Ebro.

ATHLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC

8 minutes ago, Txrt said:

IÑAKI!

6 minutes ago, O said:

IÑAKI!

Te quiero Athletic Club.

Desire to cry and laugh and jump and shout and hug everyone. And I did it all in that stadium today.

POR DIOS COMO TE QUIERO.

35 minutes ago, Txrt said:

Te quiero Athletic Club.

Desire to cry and laugh and jump and shout and hug everyone. And I did it all in that stadium today.

POR DIOS COMO TE QUIERO.

Both Basque clubs with huge wins.

Isak, what a player!

1 hour ago, O said:

Both Basque clubs with huge wins.

Isak, what a player!

Going home.nkw. 

We watched Real Sociedad in a bar in Bilbao near the stadium and everyone of us was rooting for Real Sociedad to death, sadly they were probably rooting for Barca against us but we won't hold it against them. 

I'm going to their stadium with the Athletic away fans on Sunday to the Derby. Both Basque teams making us super proud. Each with their style. They're playing mesmerising football and us a bit more old school and certainly not as attractive but still decent enough to be in the Copa del Rey semis. 

Aupa Athletic Beti. 

What was that yesterday. Fucking unbelievable atmosphere. Fucking incredible effort by every one that wore the shirt yesterday, everyone left their souls out there. We had a pinch of luck, and a Godlike creature called Unai motherfucking Simón on goal that saved the unsavable. But you need that against Barcelona, and specially against Messi. They are nothing without Messi. Our three CBs were MASSIVE. Yeray and Iñigo Martinez have been now playing at a level to be called up for the Euro for some months, and Unai Nuñez came up HUGE yesterday too. Capa, Yuri. Dani fucking Garcia. Raul Garcia. Mikel Vesga. IÑAKI MY MAN. The subs, Ibai, Aduriz, SanJo. Everyone was fucking huge yesterday. The crowd was even bigger, what an atmosphere from many hours before the match with all the streets full on a thursday, in a quarterfinal match that in Barcelona for example would be one more match. Nothing even half special, but in Bilbao it was. It always is with the cup. In 20 minutes the draw for the semi finals. Two legged this time, I think we're going to get Mirandes.

I have already booked free cancellation hotel for the 18th of April in Sevilla, the day of the final. This is our year. It has to be. We deserve it and we will get it. Vamos Athletic.

Also, a massive congratulations to Real Sociedad who played Madrid out of their fucking stadium yesterday in an exercise of beautiful football and above all INCREDIBLE PERSONALITY playing with a ton of youngsters and a lot of academy players. So proud of them and so proud of their boys too. Can't wait to go to their city and enjoy a beautiful Basque Derby in all its glory on Sunday. 

BETI ATHLETIC

Also, I'm going to write a bit about Real Sociedad, because WHAT WAS THAT TOO.

Lineup yesterday was: Remiro 24, Gorosabel 23, Aritz Elustondo 25, Le Normand 23, Monreal 33. Mikel Merino 23, Zubeldia 22, Oyarzabal 22, Januzaj 25, Odegaard 21, Isak 20. 

Subs where: The GOAT Barrenetxea 18, Guevara 22, Ahien Muñoz 22. 

Now, Remiro is Athletic academy. Gorosabel, Aritz, Le Normand, Zubeldia, Oyarzabal, Barrenetxea, Guevara and Ahien Muñoz are their academy products. They have all played under their current manager (who's a Godlike man, super nice alwyas to everyone, even to us Athletic guys) in Real Sociedad B against us in the last 3 years. He put them out there yesterday in the Bernabeu and they delivered again. They completely outplayed Real Madrid, they could have scored a couple more and they were just brilliant, with a lot of personality, character, and desire. 

So happy for Basque football and how many players we're bringing through. Also, different players to the typical Basque footballer prototype that's a physicall footballer that is good in the air, strong and fights. Like proper football class too these days. Which is a result of a lot of very well done work for every academy.

And now, on a separate note I want to talk about Mikel Merino. He's not Athletic or Real Sociedad academy, but he's Osasuna academy, another Basque guy and Basque team product. And man, he is UNBELIEVABLE. If I was Athletic's president today I would bit 80M for the guy. He is unreal. He is just literally an scandalous footballer. Dortmund sold him without giving him a proper chance when he was 20, well, good for him, because he is a footballer ready for a bigger club than Dortmund. He is so fucking elegant too. Unreal. 

Semifinals, Athletic vs Granada. Real vs Mirandes.

Possible Athletic vs Real Sociedad all Basque final. The kings ears are already hurting of the whistling and booing. Vamos.

2 hours ago, Txrt said:

Also, I'm going to write a bit about Real Sociedad, because WHAT WAS THAT TOO.

Lineup yesterday was: Remiro 24, Gorosabel 23, Aritz Elustondo 25, Le Normand 23, Monreal 33. Mikel Merino 23, Zubeldia 22, Oyarzabal 22, Januzaj 25, Odegaard 21, Isak 20. 

Subs where: The GOAT Barrenetxea 18, Guevara 22, Ahien Muñoz 22. 

Now, Remiro is Athletic academy. Gorosabel, Aritz, Le Normand, Zubeldia, Oyarzabal, Barrenetxea, Guevara and Ahien Muñoz are their academy products. They have all played under their current manager (who's a Godlike man, super nice alwyas to everyone, even to us Athletic guys) in Real Sociedad B against us in the last 3 years. He put them out there yesterday in the Bernabeu and they delivered again. They completely outplayed Real Madrid, they could have scored a couple more and they were just brilliant, with a lot of personality, character, and desire. 

So happy for Basque football and how many players we're bringing through. Also, different players to the typical Basque footballer prototype that's a physicall footballer that is good in the air, strong and fights. Like proper football class too these days. Which is a result of a lot of very well done work for every academy.

And now, on a separate note I want to talk about Mikel Merino. He's not Athletic or Real Sociedad academy, but he's Osasuna academy, another Basque guy and Basque team product. And man, he is UNBELIEVABLE. If I was Athletic's president today I would bit 80M for the guy. He is unreal. He is just literally an scandalous footballer. Dortmund sold him without giving him a proper chance when he was 20, well, good for him, because he is a footballer ready for a bigger club than Dortmund. He is so fucking elegant too. Unreal. 

Newcastle had him permanently too. Now he's flourishing back in Spain. Merino.

Iask was also at Dortmund. He's been sensational since his loan move to Willem II last season.

I think many of the Spanish and Dutch youngsters leave Spain and The Netherland too young. They'd be better off establishing themselves at smaller clubs in their home countries before moving abroad.