• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brilliant again. MOTM by a country mile for me.

Immense again  and the shining the light today again. The improvement in him the past few months has been nothing short of sensational from laughing stock in the media and some fans to a key player. F

See you in court.

• 2 weeks later...

The likes of Alisson Becker, Fabinho, Roberto Firmino, Gabriel Jesus, Ederson and Fred will be unavailable for their Premier League clubs this weekend.

There is a GOD!!! ...which means Matic most probably I don't know what is of the lesser evils!!

Put a spanner in the works for

Ole-Ball

Edited by PVAD
  • 3 weeks later...

This is criminal 

It is inexplicable how Fred retained his league place after a ramshackle performance in London and one can only imagine what Keane made of the Brazilian's chuckling seconds after spooning the ball into touch.

Must admit I missed this but it doesn't surprise me. Our totally inept PE teacher set the standard last year. Fred skied one over the bar laughed then Solskjaer smiled and applauded it. 

Clowns the pair of them.

Edited by PVAD
5 hours ago, JJtheRed said:

A shit pass is a shit pass.
It doesn’t say much that between AWB and Greenwood they can’t collect a ball they’ve seen coming from 30y away… 

If only it was his passing!!

There are a plethora of foibles this guy has under his belt. I die a bit inside when I see his name on the teamsheet.

Bro the PE Teacher is picking a footballer who genuinely couldn't get into the current Southampton midfield never mind any of our closest rivals. As for the European elite Bayern Real Inter Barca PSG etc, where we should judge of ourselves against, he'd struggle to make their second strings. 

He is an extremely limited player that has had "brief moments" at Old Trafford. With him and his pal starting regularly we win nothing.

At this stage he is in danger of becoming a parody of himself.

11 hours ago, PVAD said:

If only it was his passing!!

There are a plethora of foibles this guy has under his belt. I die a bit inside when I see his name on the teamsheet.

Bro the PE Teacher is picking a footballer who genuinely couldn't get into the current Southampton midfield never mind any of our closest rivals. As for the European elite Bayern Real Inter Barca PSG etc, where we should judge of ourselves against, he'd struggle to make their second strings. 

He is an extremely limited player that has had "brief moments" at Old Trafford. With him and his pal starting regularly we win nothing.

At this stage he is in danger of becoming a parody of himself.

Apparently, they get picked for their “desire, energy and reliability” 

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t that a pre-requisite for a Footballer, let alone a United player? 
No mention of quality, vision, ability or any of that rubbish…. 

2 hours ago, JJtheRed said:

Apparently, they get picked for their “desire, energy and reliability” 

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t that a pre-requisite for a Footballer, let alone a United player? 
No mention of quality, vision, ability or any of that rubbish…. 

To find quality, vision and ability in a player a manager should have that first. Ole is a limited coach and his preferences for some limited players will bring his downfall.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2021 at 10:54, JJtheRed said:

At the point where it’s safe to say he’s a different player in that Yellow shirt….

I haven't watched him for Brazil, but I read a short article before the Liverpool game which was an interview with Kleberson of all people.  He said that Fred plays in a more attacking role for Brazil, which suits him much better. 

It's interesting if so because I don't think many people would associate strong attacking attributes with him.

18 minutes ago, Jay007 said:

I haven't watched him for Brazil, but I read a short article before the Liverpool game which was an interview with Kleberson of all people.  He said that Fred plays in a more attacking role for Brazil, which suits him much better. 

It's interesting if so because I don't think many people would associate strong attacking attributes with him.

Fred… Pogba… no smoke… 

8 hours ago, TFIA said:

Best performance in at least a year. 

He was due ONE at the very least. Doesn't suddenly turn him into a good player but no doubt his fanboys will be crawling up his ass.

It's good for the team but equally sad as that guarantees him a start against Chelsea. Carricky will bring back Fernandes and VDB will be sold up the river just like the PE Teacher did. 

Just shows jack shit has changed or will change. Fred has one decent game and the clamour to praise him is beyond repugnant. Fuck him

You don't suddenly forget the goals and shitshow performances he has cost us for the past 2 years now. He is an embarrassment to the club.

There are too many fickle fuckers in our fanbase scared to call him and his pal McTominay out.

PVAD I agree, i have watched my beloved team over 57 years I’m 60 now. I have seen the greats Charlton, Law , Best and Kidd play . Then came the wilderness years when i had to watch the Scousers winning (they were good though). But even when it was bad the team had pride and played for each other and the club. We have players now who see it as a tick on the CV, some do care but are not good enough or have yet to learn the craft ( out on loan). But plain and simple Fred needs to go and McT, well a loan period might get him sorted but he is not up to it either. It is hard to watch such lack lustre performances, (from the whole team) and dont start me on Harry McG, if we lose we lose. But for the love of all that’s RED, go down fighting!!

I will be red until the day i die, even then i will want to watch the VAR to check its official. 

11 hours ago, Deadbloke said:

PVAD I agree, i have watched my beloved team over 57 years I’m 60 now. I have seen the greats Charlton, Law , Best and Kidd play . Then came the wilderness years when i had to watch the Scousers winning (they were good though). But even when it was bad the team had pride and played for each other and the club. We have players now who see it as a tick on the CV, some do care but are not good enough or have yet to learn the craft ( out on loan). But plain and simple Fred needs to go and McT, well a loan period might get him sorted but he is not up to it either. It is hard to watch such lack lustre performances, (from the whole team) and dont start me on Harry McG, if we lose we lose. But for the love of all that’s RED, go down fighting!!

I will be red until the day i die, even then i will want to watch the VAR to check its official. 

Top Red..Welcome to the forum.

You remind me of this forums "retired" true legend Salford Red.