• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brilliant again. MOTM by a country mile for me.

Immense again  and the shining the light today again. The improvement in him the past few months has been nothing short of sensational from laughing stock in the media and some fans to a key player. F

Absolutely. His improvement is startling. Confidence looks thorough the roof at the minute too. Looks to be decent value for £50 million if he can keep this level up. Genuinely, him, McTominay and a t

• 2 weeks later...

The likes of Alisson Becker, Fabinho, Roberto Firmino, Gabriel Jesus, Ederson and Fred will be unavailable for their Premier League clubs this weekend.

There is a GOD!!! ...which means Matic most probably I don't know what is of the lesser evils!!

Put a spanner in the works for

Ole-Ball

Edited by PVAD
  • 3 weeks later...

This is criminal 

It is inexplicable how Fred retained his league place after a ramshackle performance in London and one can only imagine what Keane made of the Brazilian's chuckling seconds after spooning the ball into touch.

Must admit I missed this but it doesn't surprise me. Our totally inept PE teacher set the standard last year. Fred skied one over the bar laughed then Solskjaer smiled and applauded it. 

Clowns the pair of them.

Edited by PVAD
5 hours ago, JJtheRed said:

A shit pass is a shit pass.
It doesn’t say much that between AWB and Greenwood they can’t collect a ball they’ve seen coming from 30y away… 

If only it was his passing!!

There are a plethora of foibles this guy has under his belt. I die a bit inside when I see his name on the teamsheet.

Bro the PE Teacher is picking a footballer who genuinely couldn't get into the current Southampton midfield never mind any of our closest rivals. As for the European elite Bayern Real Inter Barca PSG etc, where we should judge of ourselves against, he'd struggle to make their second strings. 

He is an extremely limited player that has had "brief moments" at Old Trafford. With him and his pal starting regularly we win nothing.

At this stage he is in danger of becoming a parody of himself.

11 hours ago, PVAD said:

If only it was his passing!!

There are a plethora of foibles this guy has under his belt. I die a bit inside when I see his name on the teamsheet.

Bro the PE Teacher is picking a footballer who genuinely couldn't get into the current Southampton midfield never mind any of our closest rivals. As for the European elite Bayern Real Inter Barca PSG etc, where we should judge of ourselves against, he'd struggle to make their second strings. 

He is an extremely limited player that has had "brief moments" at Old Trafford. With him and his pal starting regularly we win nothing.

At this stage he is in danger of becoming a parody of himself.

Apparently, they get picked for their “desire, energy and reliability” 

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t that a pre-requisite for a Footballer, let alone a United player? 
No mention of quality, vision, ability or any of that rubbish…. 

2 hours ago, JJtheRed said:

Apparently, they get picked for their “desire, energy and reliability” 

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t that a pre-requisite for a Footballer, let alone a United player? 
No mention of quality, vision, ability or any of that rubbish…. 

To find quality, vision and ability in a player a manager should have that first. Ole is a limited coach and his preferences for some limited players will bring his downfall.

• 3 weeks later...