• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me as an Italian isn’t failing to qualify for the World Cup, it’s only scoring one goal against England in the Euro final when Harry Maguire was o

Needs a break   id suggest a holiday off in Greece or something but...

17 minutes ago, Jay007 said:

Really showed us what we've been missing when he came on...

It's been a running joke for quite some time now, just how shite he is. But it's almost hard to believe just how bad he truly is.

His first interaction of the game against Jesus was laughable. His positioning there was horrific, you wouldn't see it from a CB in Sunday League.

Also, so clumsy with that challenge in the box. A bit more force used there and he's giving away a penalty.

He's so bad though. Shouldn't be even in contention for a bench place at the moment. What's happened to Lindelof?

58 minutes ago, TheManc said:

He really does need to go tbh. I find myself simply disliking the sight of him on the pitch. 

That's how I feel about De Gea, Shaw, Maguire, AWB, McTominay, Bruno and Ronaldo.

Rashford can be hit or miss. I like him as a person.

I can see him going out on loan in January.

Only Gary Neville rates him now.

Like Joe Hart, he's going through a sharp decline. One minute he was winning PL titles at City... then suddenly bouncing around PL clubs before settling at Celtic.

I can see Maguire at West Ham/Newcastle. If that doesn't work out, he's probably finished at the highest level.

1 hour ago, O said:

Like Joe Hart, he's going through a sharp decline. One minute he was winning PL titles at City... then suddenly bouncing around PL clubs before settling at Celtic.

I can see Maguire at West Ham/Newcastle. If that doesn't work out, he's probably finished at the highest level.

Imagine the euphoria

On 26/09/2022 at 22:39, O said:

No chance tbf. Not unless we buy another CB, anyway.

I hope he goes in the summer though. I think we'll have him for another 18 months. Gary Neville's judgement on United is so often awful. Carragher speaks far more sense on us.

13 hours ago, TheManc said:

No chance tbf. Not unless we buy another CB, anyway.

I hope he goes in the summer though. I think we'll have him for another 18 months. Gary Neville's judgement on United is so often awful. Carragher speaks far more sense on us.

We are already being linked with CBs. 

Rumours of us being interested in Kim Min-jae of Napoli already. That could just be agent talk though. He was only signed a few weeks ago.

Lindelöf is being linked with Galatasaray.

I think we'll go back in for Timber next summer.

Maguire needs to get out of England like Smalling did. Serie A would suit him.

9 hours ago, O said:

We are already being linked with CBs. 

Rumours of us being interested in Kim Min-jae of Napoli already. That could just be agent talk though. He was only signed a few weeks ago.

Lindelöf is being linked with Galatasaray.

I think we'll go back in for Timber next summer.

Maguire needs to get out of England like Smalling did. Serie A would suit him.

We're always linked to players. It'd be a huge move for a January and I don't see it. 

33 minutes ago, TheManc said:

We're always linked to players. It'd be a huge move for a January and I don't see it. 

You think Maguire will accept a bench role?

He will leave the club soon unless things change drastically. By next summer, he'll be 30. We need to cash in on him while we can still get a half decent fee for him. We'll be taking a huge hit on him regardless. It'll be the same with AWB.

Maguire will lose his captaincy if he sticks around. It'll only get more embarrassing from there on out.

It's a miracle that we were able to sell Dan James for the fee that we did. 

Never really rated him but feel for him - confidence looks shot.   His own fans booing him club & international, that's tough for anyone to take 

Hard to see how he comes back from this,  no way he's getting back in UTD starting 11 unless there's injuries

16 hours ago, O said:

He will leave the club soon unless things change drastically. By next summer, he'll be 30. We need to cash in on him while we can still get a half decent fee for him. We'll be taking a huge hit on him regardless. It'll be the same with AWB.

Maguire will lose his captaincy if he sticks around. It'll only get more embarrassing from there on out.

Do you think he'd give up his wages? He's never getting a pay day like this again.  

On 29/09/2022 at 23:07, O said:

Long term? No. But leaving this January is also not going to happen.