well weve all seen some stars in the making on the tour, chong, greenwood, gomez, garner and tuanzebe.

how many (if any) would you start against chelski.

for me it would be none, and the nearest to getting a start would be axel, only because what we have besides lindleoff is so dire

i dont see anything but league cup appearances for them .

some look like they have prospect ,but there in a team of potential prospects (that never quite hit the heights)

Gomes, Greenwood and Tuanzebe are definitely good enough now to be on the bench and be considered 1st choice options at least. Chong is behind those guys but should get minutes in the cups. I don't want to see Young ahead of Dalot either.

he never started them though did he ? that midfield he started was a joke (the whole fast attacking sexy pressing football went out of the window ) Ole just doesn`t have the experiance/confidence to deal with these players,or staff proposing starting players. we all know how bad matic and young are, how mata cant press because he`s not fast enough, yet besides pogba(maybe) and harry maguire, that starting 11 will be his team against chelski