Height - 5'5

Weight - 62 kg

Position - Forward

Number - 7

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

1024659872.jpeg&w=3200

It's never a good thing when the best thing about a signing has been his announcement video. But since then it's been a very similar situation to Wayne Rooney's fall from grace - his body appears to be done and there is nothing we can do but pay him boatloads of wages in the process. Showed a small bit of form for Chile in the Copa America but in classic modern day United form succumbs to some form of injury. Highly unlikely he'll ever regain anything like the form he showed at Arsenal or Barcelona and couldn't even break into a faltering team in the 2018/19. Certainly not a player to be optimistic about. I suppose at least we have these. 😞 

And one semi-decent big game. It's sad. 

He had that FA cup semi goal I guess - still think there's a decent striker in him if he's willing to adapt but he keeps trying to be what he always was and is physically incapable of doing that nowadays - hopefully we can offload him.

18 hours ago, hdcantona said:

He had that FA cup semi goal I guess - still think there's a decent striker in him if he's willing to adapt but he keeps trying to be what he always was and is physically incapable of doing that nowadays - hopefully we can offload him.

Its all about his wage and how players perseve his status because of this wage

problem is i think he`s hated by many in the team, so wheres his service coming from, and like real life if your toxic word gets around on player to player social media so every player in europe will be up in arms if he`s linked to there club.

were never going to offload him, we could give himaway.so maybe a desperate swop for bale, these cunts in charge are losing transfers by  haggling over £5m or £10m, so theres no way there gonna pay £20m a year for 3 years to loan him with wage elsewhere.

sadly a perminant injury, looks our only hope.

truth is he looks a good player, from what i seen of him here he attempts to beat all to score,a bit like pogs problem knowing its a team game

so he gets crowded out by defenders, pogs seems to do this because he doesn`t think the out ball is going to be sucsessful as movement ahead is shite, sanchez does it because they dont even pass it too him so he`s playing alone.

i would like to see him in a team without frenchmen and our english players maybe a league cup game with lots of reserve players who are just happy to play, then he may market himself.

Edited by dodgy dave

Need to have faith in the players.

When you have faith, they tend to work harder and perform better.

Edited by hyruga

15 hours ago, hyruga said:

Need to have faith in the players.

When you have faith, they tend to work harder and perform better.

He’s had plenty of faith shown in him , given endless chances, he’s fucking shite , if that was my dog I’d have the useless cunt put to sleep.

On ‎13‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 18:26, Thekeanefella said:

He’s had plenty of faith shown in him , given endless chances, he’s fucking shite , if that was my dog I’d have the useless cunt put to sleep.

😁  Keano thinks Sanchez is a feckin eejit!!🤣