• 1 month later...
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another strong performance. 

Say what you want about him, it would be an odd decision to get rid of someone who so regularly features in the first team squad, with the only justification being to sell him at a significant profit,

Daniel James is Ole's first signing, a pacey winger who has been on the radar of Welsh football enthusiasts for a year or two now, he very nearly joined Leeds during the January transfer window and bo

2 minutes ago, O said:

Dim Long disagrees:

Tim is the most positive United fan in existence. Read his tweets over the last 3 years. Ole's super fan. PR gold.

That's hilarious. If this was the case Martial wouldn't have played a minute since James' arrival. 

Imagine needing to sign a sprinter to demand the most from your professional players. Masterclass. LMAO. 

1 minute ago, TFIA said:

That's hilarious. If this was the case Martial wouldn't have played a minute since James' arrival. 

Imagine needing to sign a sprinter to demand the most from your professional players. Masterclass. LMAO. 

He used to commentate on United U18s games, so I thought he was basically a club stooge.  He genuinely seems to believe that Ole is going to become a world class coach and lead United to glory. His believe is almost admirable. He's stuck to these views for years. But you could tell how sick he was after the Villarreal game. He thought his boy had secured the silverware.

Tbf, Ole is going to prove us all wrong. The juju is strong. 

He's in poor form which only exacerbates his obvious limitations, I do feel strong managers make use of limited players like James and I wouldn't bin him off because he's better than most other squads' 4th/5th choice wide options and has shown much better than he currently is

all that said say we let him go now or next summer, we'll get 5/10m for him and we only paid 15, a gamble I'd take on a championship player every year quite frankly as the misses don't end up costing much and the hits are worth so much more

• 2 weeks later...

I have a feeling this one is going to bite us in the ass down the line. It's the potential that worries  me. The kid is aggressive and fearless. Once the skill develops with age...well, I'd hate to see it turned against us.

As for the thirty million, never sneer at money! Me, I'd gladly take it. Hell, sell them a couple of invisible bridges - fork over the cash, boys!

7 hours ago, nirav said:

Looked to always keep his head down and work hard. Sadly at at this club and level only hard work is just not enough.. Hope he has a bright future ahead. Also, will be great if he can take martial with him.

He kept his head down alright. Literally never looks up at what was happening around him.

49 minutes ago, Maru said:

I have a feeling this one is going to bite us in the ass down the line. It's the potential that worries  me. The kid is aggressive and fearless. Once the skill develops with age...well, I'd hate to see it turned against us.

As for the thirty million, never sneer at money! Me, I'd gladly take it. Hell, sell them a couple of invisible bridges - fork over the cash, boys!

He's nearly 24. He isn't going to magically develop technique at this stage lol. 

6 hours ago, Maru said:

Top banter