O

Angel Gomes 2019/20

9 hours ago, O said:

DependentQueasyBubblefish-mobile.mp4

Lovely spot and execution.

Good to see him involved again recently. Hopefully he signs a new contract.

Mata has his hands in the air ffs. Decent ball but we don’t have go crazy over mediocre players going something good. 

1 hour ago, MrSwellman said:

Mata has his hands in the air ffs. Decent ball but we don’t have go crazy over mediocre players going something good. 

It’s the type of pass that people wanked over when Carrick and Scholes played it.

You still have to get your head up and be aware of the runs of your teammates. Average players play with their heads down or play the easy pass, which was to AWB on his right.

25 minutes ago, O said:

It’s the type of pass that people wanked over when Carrick and Scholes played it.

You still have to get your head up and be aware of the runs of your teammates. Average players play with their heads down or play the easy pass, which was to AWB on his right.

It’s a good ball don’t get me wrong but one any decent player should be able to produce eight or nine times out of ten. Mata has his hands in the air, he’s in acres of space, Norwich have lost their minds at this point and clearly a complete shambles. Good but not anything out of the ordinary. I’d say Trent Alexander-Arnold hits three or four of them every game.

How many times have we seen Jesse Lingard do that?

It was a nice little cameo. Hope we give him more game time because he clearly has natural ability. I have no idea if he will make it as a top player but with what we have in his position we should give it a chance

Edited by Mkhi22

59 minutes ago, JJtheRed said:

Apparently still stalling on the £30k/w offer.... 

Turns 20 in August and hasn't been given a real chance, despite the form of Andreas and Lingard in his position.

Then we sign Bruno. Which put him even further down the line

I can see why he'd want to leave. This past year has been a waste. He should have been out on loan. The club blocked his attempt to go out on loan last January, apparently.

The club seem happy enough to let him go, seen as we have Bruno and are eyeing up Grealish.

And we also have Mejbri who is one of the best 17 years olds in world football. He is more complete than Gomes. The club have high hopes for him due to being a fearless bastard, unlike other technical players of his type.

Gomes needs to find a club that will suit his style of play, and where he can develop for 2-3 years. Certainly not Chelsea. He will be a late developer due to his small frame.

16 minutes ago, JJtheRed said:

Last player you mentioned before that was Gomes, moron. 

"He (Mejbri) is more complete than Gomes. The club have high hopes for him..."

Establishing another reason to let Gomes go.

Why would I say the club have high hopes for a player (Gomes) who I just said the club seem happy enough to let go?

Honestly, an IQ check is needed around here. @aardvarked send him to whatever realm butler was banished to.

52 minutes ago, TheManc said:

He should go tbh. There's too much competition for him. Even if he does renew, we need to send him on loan.

He's apparently disappointed that Barcelona's interest was built on them putting him in their B team first.

He obviously thinks very highly of himself. lol.

Playing regular football at that level would do him good. Odegaard did it with Castilla (Real B). He could have joined Barcelona last summer and been playing regular football at a professional level at 19.

47 minutes ago, TheManc said:

woodwards burner and Howson are both saying he's all but agreed a new deal.

You didn't believe in WoodwardsBurner when I told you about him months ago.

He's definitely either an employee at the club or knows someone relatively high up. He usually leaks his info a day or two before it become official.

Maybe he's part of the social media side of it, so he's briefed just before the release dates.

1 hour ago, O said:

You didn't believe in WoodwardsBurner when I told you about him months ago.

He's definitely either an employee at the club or knows someone relatively high up. He usually leaks his info a day or two before it become official.

Maybe he's part of the social media side of it, so he's briefed just before the release dates.

Tbf Howson reported the Gomes stuff on his discord/patreon a few weeks ago apparently. I don't think he's gospel but he does know some academy guys. WB could have got stuff from there.

22 minutes ago, TheManc said:

Tbf Howson reported the Gomes stuff on his discord/patreon a few weeks ago apparently. I don't think he's gospel but he does know some academy guys. WB could have got stuff from there.

I don't like Howson. He thinks he's big-time. Very smug.

Heard he used to take advantage of Asian United fans by charging them loads to basically bring them around the popular United pubs.

The ITK has yet to be wrong about anything I've seen from him. 

He doesn't usually tweet unless he's confident about something, unlike other ITK accounts who expose themselves as frauds after awhile.