O

Pre-season 2019/2020: Perth Glory vs Man Utd

We'll get a much better impression of where we are when we play Leeds! Friendly game and Leeds Utd, just doesn't work.

I was born and grew up in Leeds and watched the great Leeds team with Gray, Lorimer, Hunter, Bremner, Reaney, big Jack, Clarkie, Sprake, etc. And yes, as Cloughie said, they were a dirty team. But football was a hard game back then, and tackles were tackles.

As a lad though, my favourite footballer was Denis Law, and Georgie Best, hence Man Utd is my team!

Good win, felt like ages since we won, last win in April.

@Juanderful We had a really bad run after the West Ham win, early/mid April, there was a 6 winless run, yes that was last season, but now we must correct that with a better run this season.

Edited by RedDevilDazzy

On 13/07/2019 at 14:15, kevthebad said:

We'll get a much better impression of where we are when we play Leeds! Friendly game and Leeds Utd, just doesn't work.

I was born and grew up in Leeds and watched the great Leeds team with Gray, Lorimer, Hunter, Bremner, Reaney, big Jack, Clarkie, Sprake, etc. And yes, as Cloughie said, they were a dirty team. But football was a hard game back then, and tackles were tackles.

As a lad though, my favourite footballer was Denis Law, and Georgie Best, hence Man Utd is my team!

An old scrote like THE BASTARD and Pancho  then Kev!!     🤗

5 hours ago, RedDevilDazzy said:

Good win, felt like ages since we won, last win in April.

@Juanderful We had a really bad run after the West Ham win, early/mid April, there was a 6 winless run, yes that was last season, but now we must correct that with a better run this season.

I just couldn't believe that was the first win since April hahah. Tragic.