O

Pre-season 2019/2020: Perth Glory vs Man Utd

Recommended Posts

----------------------1st half----------------------

Greenwood

James--------------------------------------Mata

Fred----McTominay

Matić

Shaw Lindelöf Smalling Dalot

De Gea

----------------------2nd half----------------------

Rashford

Martial-------------------------------Lingard

Pogba------Gomes

Fred

Young Jones Tuanzebe Wan-Bissaka

Romero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Juanderful said:

Well that came around quick... I assume that these are all late night kick-offs as usual?

I tend to just catch the highlights these days 🤷‍♂️

Nah, midday for us. Night time in Aus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, aardvarked said:

Wrong side of Australia 

If you can send me some Brisbane Lions stuff somehow I’ll send you butthole pictu-I mean MONEY. MONEY. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheManc said:

My word that team is so terrible.

I don't think our squad is as bad as people think. Addressing our fitness and approach off the ball this pre-season will improve us by at least 10%. We won't be winning a title anytime soon, but we should be aiming for a comfortable 4th place finish if we can sign at least 2 more players for the XI. I don't want Maguire, but he's an improvement on our defenders. And Bruno Fernandes would be a very welcome addition.

Hopefully Ole plays all of our youngsters in The Europa League group stage, so that we can still put in a good season domestically.

-------------------------------Europa League-------------------------------

ST

James------------------------------------Greenwood

Gomes---McTominay

Garner

Young-----Jones---Tuanzebe-----Dalot

Romero

-------------------------------Premier League-------------------------------

Rashford

Martial----------------------------------------------*Lingard

Fred---Bruno Fernandes

*Matić

Shaw Maguire Lindelöf Wan-Bissaka

De Gea

*These two need to be replaced

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, O said:

I don't think our squad is as bad as people think. Addressing our fitness and approach off the ball this pre-season will improve us by at least 10%. We won't be winning a title anytime soon, but we should be aiming for a comfortable 4th place finish if we can sign at least 2 more players for the XI. I don't want Maguire, but he's an improvement on our defenders. And Bruno Fernandes would be a very welcome addition.

Hopefully Ole plays all of our youngsters in The Europa League group stage, so that we can still put in a good season domestically.

-------------------------------Europa League-------------------------------

ST

James------------------------------------Greenwood

Gomes---McTominay

Garner

Young-----Jones---Tuanzebe-----Dalot

Romero

-------------------------------Premier League-------------------------------

Rashford

Martial----------------------------------------------*Lingard

Fred---Bruno Fernandes

*Matić

Shaw Maguire Lindelöf Wan-Bissaka

De Gea

*These two need to be replaced

 

 

Chelsea and Arsenal being a bit crap as well (therefore making 4th easier) doesn't mean that team is any good. We're seriously relying on the academy kids to all really step up this year. 

Edited by TheManc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, TheManc said:

Chelsea and Arsenal being a bit crap as well (therefore making 4th easier) doesn't mean that team is any good. We're seriously relying on the academy kids to all really step up this year. 

How are we? Not one Academy youngster is in our XI.

Chelsea played Hudson-Odoi, RLC, Cahill, Christensen and Giroud during the first half of their EL campaign. And won it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, O said:

How are we? Not one Academy youngster is in our XI.

Chelsea played Hudson-Odoi, RLC, Cahill, Christensen and Giroud during the first half of their EL campaign. And won it.

I'm talking Gardner, Greenwood, Chong, Gomes coming in and making a genuine impact (James too) because aside from that, the squad is bang average. I'm not talking about the EL, more the PL. It isn't going to get much closer to the top 3 unless there's some huge input.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, hdcantona said:

Just a note this is saturday night, just after 11.59pm in the uk (which is actually 00.00 or 12.00 AM very early sunday morning) for anyone who was confused about it 

God damn it. I was actually preparing to watch it after O said it was midday haha.

We'll see... I struggle to stay awake past 22:00 these days 😣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, hdcantona said:

Just a note this is saturday night, just after 11.59pm in the uk (which is actually 00.00 or 12.00 AM very early sunday morning) for anyone who was confused about it 

 

2 minutes ago, Juanderful said:

God damn it. I was actually preparing to watch it after O said it was midday haha.

We'll see... I struggle to stay awake past 22:00 these days 😣

It’s a lunchtime kickoff in The UK you fools.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, O said:

 

It’s a lunchtime kickoff in The UK you fools.

 

 

22 minutes ago, Juanderful said:

God damn it. I was actually preparing to watch it after O said it was midday haha.

We'll see... I struggle to stay awake past 22:00 these days 😣

Ok so my father is a plonker - it is midday Saturday - my bad people

-e- he was looking at the listing for a bloody repeat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, hdcantona said:

 

 

Ok so my father is a plonker - it is midday Saturday - my bad people

-e- he was looking at the listing for a bloody repeat

Like father, like son.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now