O

Ravel Morrison

Chris Wilder is letting him train with Sheffield United on trial this pre-season. Very interesting.

He's 26 now. Would love if he could grasp this opportunity and carve out a decent PL career.

Some career he's had already! He's played in England, Wales, Italy, Mexico and Sweden.

Just now, O said:

Chris Wilder is letting him train with Sheffield United on trial this pre-season. Very interesting.

He's 26 now. Would love if he could grasp this opportunity and carve out a decent PL career.

Some career he's had already! He's played in England, Wales, Italy, Mexico and Sweden.

I’d love him to make the most of it - Ravel gonna Ravel, though. 

13 minutes ago, Piazza said:

Isn’t this dude like a known piece of trash/domestic abuser or am I thinking of someone else from 2008?

Intimidating a witness, I think. He was like 16/17 at the time.

Ravel annoys me so much. Because he has the ball control of Zidane and Iniesta.

So many wasted talents like him. Ben Arfa, Taraabt, etc.

24 minutes ago, O said:

Intimidating a witness, I think. He was like 16/17 at the time.

Ravel annoys me so much. Because he has the ball control of Zidane and Iniesta.

So many wasted talents like him. Ben Arfa, Taraabt, etc.

Meanwhile we’ve gotten to see 500+ appearances between Chris Smalling and Phil Jones. There are actually people who think god is real. 😂

Only played 14 minutes of Premiership football.

Reports suggest Pardew wants him in Holland.

Just a weird career Morrison has had and still only 26. Will probably play 2 games over there and fuck off somewhere else or fall out of favour. 

He may as well pack it in I can't see him being a regular for any club just a bizarre talent gone to shit.

101 appearances on a football pitch in a decade. Just a joke.

On his way to Boro now. I don't understand why managers think signing Morrison is a good idea. Come summer, it'll be another club and another manager who thinks he can do what Fergie, Big Sam, and a host of others have failed to do.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10854745/ravel-morrison-middlesbrough-transfer/

12 minutes ago, Albert Quixall said:

On his way to Boro now. I don't understand why managers think signing Morrison is a good idea. Come summer, it'll be another club and another manager who thinks he can do what Fergie, Big Sam, and a host of others have failed to do.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10854745/ravel-morrison-middlesbrough-transfer/

Big Sam and Kevin Nolan fucked him over when he was on the verge of a breakthrough.

But yeah, he's not go the mentality to play professional football.

1 hour ago, Albert Quixall said:

What did Allardyce do?

Said he wouldn’t play him in the 1st team any longer if he didn’t sign up with Allardyce and Nolan’s agent.

So he sent him out on loan to QPR after he refused that request.

2 minutes ago, O said:

Said he wouldn’t play him in the 1st team any longer if he didn’t sign up with Allardyce and Nolan’s agent.

So he sent him out on loan to QPR after he refused that request.

Sounds like something he would do. So many bent fuckers in football.