Sign in to follow this  
hdcantona

2019/20 Fixtures Confirmed

3 minutes ago, O said:

We take 6 points from our opening 4 games, the panic sets in.

As the squad stands now I can only see 4 points from them first 4 fixtures.    Probably get a dickin at home to Chelsea, then another dickin at Wolves.  Then a lucky 3 points at home to Palace followed by a nap draw at Southampton.

If Ole doesn't sign some quality and get rid of some of the shite he's doomed.

Expect the "United flirting with Allegri" rumours end of November.

Big game to start with, followed by tough games to come afterwards. It just confirms how motivated and well prepared we'll need to be at the start of the season.  We've got a lot of work to do in the summer.

Interesting to see how what shape some of our early opponents will be in as well.  With Hazard leaving and question marks over Sarri's future we have no idea what Chelsea will look like.  And will Wolves have second season syndrome, particularly if they lose some of their players?

I seriously  like the  draw. we had a false start 2 seasons ago and looked world beaters until we actually played competition.

if we get a good forward a great center back, a great midfielder (1 if pogs stays 2 otherwise) and a right back with at least  1 leg.

i see aresnal being our first competative match. and the vermin being our first actual test mid october.

even though the rumoured greasy frenchman maybe our lukaka replacement and only 4 or so years left in him i dont see a problem

if we sign him.

we have to forget what happened last season, take away the chuckle bro`s, young,(and old mata),lucky,limpdick,pereira, matic and his clone  ronald Mctomald, we have a very good nucleus, add to this wan basaka,james ,griezmann,fernandez,rabiot, 1 of (deligt,maguire,or dias) why would you worry. i see 26 points out of 26 by the time we entertain the vermin.

i know griezmann is 28 now, but really we cant sign all 20 year olds and win anything. also the loyalty this guy shown his club when his transfer to us was done and nearly dusted because of there transfer ban ,lifts him in my estimation ,plus its time for a number 7 of uniteds ilk to reappear.

1 hour ago, dodgy dave said:

I seriously  like the  draw

You like the draw? This is no cup competition man, we have basically been thrown in at the deep end. It's a tough start to a already tough season for us. Pretty much sums up how we may do, if we start badly we will be playing catch up from game 1.

Edited by RedDevilDazzy

18 hours ago, RedDevilDazzy said:

You like the draw? This is no cup competition man, we have basically been thrown in at the deep end. It's a tough start to a already tough season for us. Pretty much sums up how we may do, if we start badly we will be playing catch up from game 1.

yes i beleive its a sink or swim season for all including the management team,  we either get this transfer window right and the start of the season, or all will be sacked, from woodlouse down.and the club will be sold to a certain saudi prince.

so i win either way,

we get it right or

no more Garlick,Ole,Phelan,Butt ,Fergie, and woodlouse, and the double glaisers.

at least i wont have to suffer this shambles anymore.

Difficult start, but let's be honest here, there's no real easy games in the Premier League anymore. Especially for this current United team. We aren't feared anymore. Opposing teams enjoy travelling to Old Trafford nowadays and looking to take 3 points from the game. 

If we were at home against one of the newly promoted teams on the opening day, there'd be huge pressure on us. In a way, we're nearly better off to play one of the top teams in Chelsea. Bring it on!