haggler

Ladies football

21 minutes ago, THE BASTARD said:

Not sure what the crack is with lady footballers.   Looks like most of them prefer to binge on minge rather than rock for the cock.

Thoughts anyone??

What are you, twelve years old?

11 minutes ago, THE BASTARD said:

14 and  3 quarters actually.  Which means I roughly have the same IQ as the average 29 year old yank.

Thanks for stopping by.😃

My god, even by your almost inconceivably low standards this is fucking embarrassing. 

i`m probally gona piss afew off here but.

sorry i must be a closet sexist , old i maybe but to me football is football. not man football, (so maybe theres hope for me) after all i seen bend it like beckham.

i`m afraid i would rather platt dogshit than watch womens football.

Now if a woman was good enough or even better than what we have at the present in the team , i would be all for her.

Its a sad state of affairs to call it womens football, its a pointless exercise in nothingness created by some dickless PC

clown to get a mention, sad to say they are probally  sexist`s.

a bit like the morons in america who created BTV,

3 minutes ago, dodgy dave said:

sorry i must be a closet sexist , old i maybe but to me football is football. not man football, (so maybe theres hope for me) after all i seen bend it like beckham.

Now if a woman was good enough or even better than what we have at the present in the team , i would be all for her.

Its a sad state of affairs to call it womens football, its a pointless exercise in nothingness created by some dickless PC

Bit harsh that Dodger.  The two games today were actually pretty good.    And regarding sexist, its not an issue for me.

If my washing machine or dishwasher ever stops working, i'll just marry another fucker.

That France OG was funny though. What was she thinking? 😂

I have to say it reminded me of something Phil Jones would do... does that mean women's football ain't so bad?... Or just that Phil Jones is at women's football level?... Gosh it's depressing that we're still stuck with Phil Jones for the foreseeable future...

I've only ever watched snippets of it. I'm not going to denigrate it. If i had a family member playing at the world cup I'd no doubt be following it, but otherwise like a lot of womens sport and many other men's sports for that matter i wouldn't go out of my way to watch it. 

14 hours ago, THE BASTARD said:

Not sure what the crack is with lady footballers.   Looks like most of them prefer to binge on minge rather than rock for the cock.

Thoughts anyone??

In any event, they've definitely seen more pussy than you. 

11 hours ago, dodgy dave said:

They're even voting now. Madness.

7 hours ago, aardvarked said:

Wtf is this meant to mean?

its called football   (quite simple really)

6 hours ago, TFIA said:

They're even voting now. Madness.

yes they do, but is it called womens vote or a vote.

7 minutes ago, RedDevilDazzy said:

I am not laughing at them, I am laughing at VAR. The hell is this, so as a keeper, it seems you are really restricted to do certain things? I am becoming less of a fan of VAR by each decision. 

3-0 up with 15 mins left. Can't blame VAR.

3 hours ago, TFIA said:

3-0 up with 15 mins left. Can't blame VAR.

Letting a 3-0 lead slip can happen to any team, and yes with 15 minutes left you would say they did self destruct. Though the penalty is pretty harsh, not seen one that had to be retake with VAR. Next time we concede one, I guess whoever is in goal will have to stay within his line, or it might be retaken if there's something wrong about it.