haggler

Ladies football

Seen a couple of the games (first one on Friday and then Eng-Scot earlier) - it's good, I still think they should probably shrink the goals (and possibly the pitch too?) to speed up play and give the GKs a better chance but it's a very good standard other than those concerns and there's a lot of the bullshit cut out 

5 hours ago, rezzy said:

@Txrt 

I have no idea what you said mind, but i googled her so. 😅

I was cheering on her. For reasons, you know. She's super good too, with a very sweet left foot and sounds like a lovely woman too. 

22 hours ago, hdcantona said:

Seen a couple of the games (first one on Friday and then Eng-Scot earlier) - it's good, I still think they should probably shrink the goals (and possibly the pitch too?) to speed up play and give the GKs a better chance but it's a very good standard other than those concerns and there's a lot of the bullshit cut out 

I don't really watch regularly but from highlights I'd agree with this. The pitch dimensions are too big, as are the goals. The keepers in particular struggle.

22 hours ago, hdcantona said:

I agree totally HD.   I was watching Japan v Argentina earlier and with 20 minutes to go they both looked fucked.   They should make the pitches a tad smaller.      But to be fair the actual standard is decent.

46 minutes ago, Piazza said:

That USA-Thailand game was razor-thin, could have went either way really. 

The US players should genuinely be embarrassed. Imagine celebrating goals at 10-0. Fuck sake.

Also WTF is this doing in the other sports section? @hdcantona move this shit.

14 minutes ago, TFIA said:

The US players should genuinely be embarrassed. Imagine celebrating goals at 10-0. Fuck sake.

Where it belongs. Awful sport. Women can play sport, but not football.

2 hours ago, TFIA said:

Yeah not a great way to endear yourself to the world but eh, I’ve never scored in a World Cup so I can’t say I’d be any better. 

I think you have to actually score as many as you can. If it's not played at 100% intensity it doesn't even count as a training or working or wouldn't serve for any purpose to the US. However the celebrations were out of place in my opinion.

NOW SPAIN VS THE GERMANS.

I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SAY THIS, but Vamos España!! I really like this group of girls and I think they can do very well. Today they play vs one of the most powerful teams, Germany, and it'll be very difficult, but I am here ready to watch already. I like the lineup, specially from midfield onwards. 

Vamos Alexia de mi vida! 

Keep an eye on Jenni Hermoso, Silvia Meseguer and Virginia Torrecilla are all very good. Alexia Putellas is my girl up front in the left wing. Then Nahikari Garcia, I know her, in the right, she's been great this year and is fast and not scared, which is the surprise in the lineup. Mariona Caldentey who I don't know much but heard great things about. 

In the back MY GIRL Irene Paredes who was a decent friend back in the Athletic academy days. Always played in every age group same as me in girls, 1991 girl, nice, got her move to PSG and plays always for the national team. 

Vamos chicas!! A comeroslas!

How come all the other ladies teams have some right dolly's playing for them.  Yet the English team is full of swamp donkey's??

In fact. The more I think about it, practically all of our sports women look like they have bigger cocks than me.

1 hour ago, hdcantona said:

Never know, may come down to goal differecne! 😛 

It's been moved 

As a guy on reddit asked is this much different to Alabama running up the score on some d2 side? probably not 

There's no outrage over running up the score as far as I can see. I wouldn't have an issue if they won 26-0.

Celebrating beyond the 5th goal against what would be primary school level competition is just embarrassing. Would be like Nadal playing you in tennis and punching the air after every point.

Cunts.