O

Real Madrid 2019/2020: The Rebuild

Recommended Posts

Transfers:

  • Éder Militão - €50 million
  • Rodrygo - €45 million
  • Luka Jović - €60 million
  • Eden Hazard - €100 million
  •  *Farland Mendy - yet to be confirmed

Potential Starting XI:

Jović

Vinícius-----------Hazard----------Vázquez

Kroos Casemiro

*Mendy-----Varane---Ramos-----Carvajal

Courtois

Lots of new faces arriving at Santiago Bernabéu. But they'll probably have to move on the likes of Bale, James, Isco, Kovačić, Llorente, Theo and Mariano.

Guys like Asensio, Brahim, Ceballos, Modrić and Marcelo and in reserve! Ramos will probably be rotated with Militão. Benzema with Jović.

 

 

Edited by O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, aardvarked said:

Pretty average, don't think Hazard will be the player he's expected to be there. Booed within a dozen games. 

What a fucking geek you are. lol.

Hazard is quality. 

Hardly an average team ffs. They have depth in every position.

Snapping up youngster after youngster like it’s FM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man Lucas Vázquez is so shit. Hazard will be taking Vázquez’ spot and Christian Eriksen will be their #10 so it’s a moot point anyway but still. Also i highly doubt they will actually have Militao and Mendy starting week in and week out over Ramos and Marcelo too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Piazza said:

Man Lucas Vázquez is so shit. Hazard will be taking Vázquez’ spot and Christian Eriksen will be their #10 so it’s a moot point anyway but still. Also i highly doubt they will actually have Militao and Mendy starting week in and week out over Ramos and Marcelo too. 

Lucas played his best football under Zidane. He’s nothing special, but a solid classic winger who gives them width.

Marcelo basically retired after their last CL win. No point in signing a guy like Mendy if he’s not going to play. Unfortunate for Reguilón who did well under Solari.

They probably will sign one of Eriksen/Pogba/Pjanić.

Can see Vinícius suffering due to the signing of Hazard who prefers to play LW.

It also kind of fucks things for Brahim and Asensio, but it’s a long season with lots of games to go around. Asensio can play RW.

It’s a transfer window that might take a few years for it to pay off. Like how most of their 2009 signings became the nucleus of their CL success years later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, O said:

Lucas played his best football under Zidane. He’s nothing special, but a solid classic winger who gives them width.

Marcelo basically retired after their last CL win. No point in signing a guy like Mendy if he’s not going to play. Unfortunate for Reguilón who did well under Solari.

They probably will sign one of Eriksen/Pogba/Pjanić.

Can see Vinícius suffering due to the signing of Hazard who prefers to play LW.

It also kind of fucks things for Brahim and Asensio, but it’s a long season with lots of games to go around. Asensio can play RW.

It’s a transfer window that might take a few years for it to pay off. Like how most of their 2009 signings became the nucleus of their CL success years later.

That I can agree with, but Real aren’t a club that just immediately puts non-Galacticos in the XI. The first time any of their young defenders fucks up they’re definitely gonna be sitting behind Ramos/Marcelo etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Piazza said:

That I can agree with, but Real aren’t a club that just immediately puts non-Galacticos in the XI. The first time any of their young defenders fucks up they’re definitely gonna be sitting behind Ramos/Marcelo etc. 

Ramos will still be a starter, but now they should be able to manage his minutes better with Militão on the scene. They’re hoping he can become as good as Pepe one day.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, O said:

Ramos will still be a starter, but now they should be able to manage his minutes better with Militão on the scene. They’re hoping he can become as good as Pepe one day.

 

I’ve seen Militão play three times and he’s already infinitely better than the Fake-Portuguese Per Mertesacker 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, O said:

What a fucking geek you are. lol.

Hazard is quality. 

Hardly an average team ffs. They have depth in every position.

Snapping up youngster after youngster like it’s FM.

Hazard is only quality when he feels like it, not the kind of player they've been searching for since Ronaldo left. 

CU next June m8y

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, aardvarked said:

Hazard is only quality when he feels like it, not the kind of player they've been searching for since Ronaldo left. 

CU next June m8y

Hazard is never going to be a 40 goals a season type of player. He's a playmaker who scores goals.

If they wanted to replace Ronaldo directly, Salah or Mbappé would have been the better choice.

Hazard only had one bad season in England, in which every Chelsea player bar Willian phoned it in.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/06/2019 at 08:36, JJtheRed said:

Would we take Isco? 

If you give him a correct environment and he's focused, the best signing we could make. A guy that when he feels like playing is one of the five best footballers there are out there. 

Actually, a change to England would do him great, at least he'd quit the nightlife a bit. The cold would kill him literally, though. How I wish we got him, Ceballos and Marcos Llorente.

I heard rumours last week about Napoli offering 50M for Theo (15), Ceballos (20) and Marcos Llorente (15). If that gets done for those prices, I swear I will walk to Manchester and shoot all of Solskjaer, Woodward and anyone else related in the back of the neck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Txrt said:

If you give him a correct environment and he's focused, the best signing we could make. A guy that when he feels like playing is one of the five best footballers there are out there. 

Actually, a change to England would do him great, at least he'd quit the nightlife a bit. The cold would kill him literally, though. How I wish we got him, Ceballos and Marcos Llorente.

I heard rumours last week about Napoli offering 50M for Theo (15), Ceballos (20) and Marcos Llorente (15). If that gets done for those prices, I swear I will walk to Manchester and shoot all of Solskjaer, Woodward and anyone else related in the back of the neck.

He's been getting worse with every season. Like Bale he doesn't give a shit about football.

Pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TFIA said:

He's been getting worse with every season. Like Bale he doesn't give a shit about football.

Pass.

That's the worst thing about him and Asensio. If we could make him change that, and the price was right (which will be as he's going to go on the cheap), I'd definitely take that gamble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, O said:

Txrt would see us playing in League Two within 5 years if he ever went into management.

Not one black player in the team either.

You don’t know my guy Txrt at all. We would definitely sign Iñaki Williams before anyone else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Piazza said:

You don’t know my guy Txrt at all. We would definitely sign Iñaki Williams before anyone else. 

Rodrigo would bench him.

Txrt is a racist, a fascist, and most likely a borderline sex offender.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, O said:

Rodrigo would bench him.

Txrt is a racist, a fascist, and most likely a borderline sex offender.

Rodrigo Moreno and Iñaki Williams. 

Imagine that. Oh man, that was the greatest idea, we should sign a petition for Woodward to sign both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, O said:

Txrt would see us playing in League Two within 5 years if he ever went into management.

Not one black player in the team either.

Would basically become the reserve side for the Spanish national team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, aardvarked said:

Would basically become the reserve side for the Spanish national team

The reserve Spanish team would finish 3rd-4th in the PL quite comfortably. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now