dodgy dave

who do we need to get in to win the title

Is it even possible ? i think so ,with the right purchase`s of players that are currently available.

Given woodlouse had ( allegedly ) setup a £300m war-chest,and all monies from player sales will go on top of this total.

INS                                                                                                        OUTS

wan basaka    £50m                                                                        young     10p

meunier           £20m                                                                       limpdick    £30m 

rabiot              free                                                                            matic        £20m

mbappe          £200m                                                                      lukaku      £70m

alderweireld   £20m                                                                        smalling    £30m

fernandes      £80m                                                                         jones        £20m

james             £20m                                                                         mata        free

maddison      £60m                                                                         Ddg        £60m

felix                £100m                                                                       Pogba   £130m

donnarumma £50m

De ligt               £60m

i think this with what we have left of the squad would walk the title.

4 minutes ago, hdcantona said:

You don't think a £660m window is realistic? hey we're getting over 300m back from sales! 

I have enough stress and torture from now until Saturday morning to have to even reply to these things. 

Even if we did, with the signings mentioned we'd be nowhere near close to winnig anything, I think.

13 hours ago, Piazza said:

This is going to get screencapped and end up on reddit or something good god so pathetic. 

i know its never going to happen, the whole idea of the post was ,would that 11 and the players that we have left in the squad win the title.

if so !  then it is possible.

we could assign 11 agents to each sign 1 of the group and sell an opposite.i know it all sounds too far fetched ,

but in my mind it shows the mindset of the current management,talking 3 to 5 years to become competative again.

if you start with moderate goals you end up being at best moderate.

and the point is we need to get rid of all the management,because of no ambition.

the idea as bad as it is took all of 5 mins to come up with, whats ole`s plan ?

back 3 or 4 diamond or wingers he doesn`t have 1 so who to buy ?

we need some plan,  its pointless getting maddison if were keeping pogs

its not about names its about team setup, we have no coheasion at the present and a second rate kid from swansea will see another years of this.

On ‎05‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 18:47, dodgy dave said:

sIs it even possible ? i think so ,with the right purchase`s of players that are currently available.

Given woodlouse had ( allegedly ) setup a £300m war-chest,and all monies from player sales will go on top of this total.

INS                                                                                                        OUTS

wan basaka    £50m                                                                        young     10p

meunier           £20m                                                                       limpdick    £30m 

rabiot              free                                                                            matic        £20m

mbappe          £200m                                                                      lukaku      £70m

alderweireld   £20m                                                                        smalling    £30m

fernandes      £80m                                                                         jones        £20m

james             £20m                                                                         mata        free

maddison      £60m                                                                         Ddg        £60m

felix                £100m                                                                       Pogba   £130m

donnarumma £50m

De ligt               £60m

i think this with what we have left of the squad would walk the title.

I can't.....don't know how to react to this post. It's as dodgy as the username you currently possess.

Edited by RedDevilDazzy

On 06/06/2019 at 09:14, aardvarked said:

These endless fantasy football topics are a little boring 

AGREE but it's summer and these lot have got bored of wanking. 😁 

It doesn’t matter who we sign. We won’t win the league while Pep and Klopp are at their clubs. What we need to do is be in a position that when they leave in a season or two, we take advantage. Over the next two summers we need

AWB, Koulibaly, DM, creative Mid, RW and CF at a minimum, plus 25 games over the next two seasons for Gomes, Greenwood, Garner and Chong. 

Bin over the same timeframe Jones, Lukaku, Rojo, Darmian, Sanchez, Matic, Mata, maybe Pogba if he’s still a cunt. 

1 hour ago, THE BASTARD said:

Strong links to a deal for Harry Kane this afternoon.   Spurs apparently ready to talk to anyone who stumps up.

please no  he`s so underated in the  road worker`s gazette, but a joke as a footballer,he`s as bad as his english speach.

who got lucky a few seasons ago