Bill

WOULD MIKEL ARTETA BE A GOOD MANCHESTER UNITED MANAGER?

Recommended Posts

 I hope solskjaer does brilliantly,, but if he doesnt,,,   arteta,s  been in the league for a few years now, playing and coaching.   ,, also taking him from city would f ing funny too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Piazza said:

Why the fuck are you yelling, man?

Yelling? 

1 minute ago, Txrt said:

Mikel Arteta will be a very good coach in the future.

Yeah i reckon he,d go alright 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bill said:

Yelling? 

Yeah i reckon he,d go alright 

YES, YELLING, WHY ARE YOU YELLING ABOUT THE NICE BASQUE MAN?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Piazza said:

YES, YELLING, WHY ARE YOU YELLING ABOUT THE NICE BASQUE MAN?

I reckon he would be a good manager mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bill said:

I reckon he would be a good manager mate 

BASED ON WHAT? YOU SHOULD PROBABLY EXTRAPOLATE GIVEN THAT’S THE ENTIRE PURPOSE OF A FORUM. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Piazza said:

BASED ON WHAT? YOU SHOULD PROBABLY EXTRAPOLATE GIVEN THAT’S THE ENTIRE PURPOSE OF A FORUM. 

he,s worked with wenger and now Guardiola mate ,two managers who play  attacking football,,,not a bad apprenticeship ,,,knows the league too.. EXTRAPOLATED!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ALF said:

Hi i'm Bill and i'm a WUM from 2007. 

Hey im ALF a little furry pole smoking, hairy donut eating zoob from the eighties 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bill said:

he,s worked with wenger and now Guardiola mate ,two managers who play  attacking football,,,not a bad apprenticeship ,,,knows the league too.. EXTRAPOLATED!

STEVE MCLAREN WORKED UNDER FERGIE AND IS THE WORST MANAGER OF ALL TIME

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Piazza said:

STEVE MCLAREN WORKED UNDER FERGIE AND IS THE WORST MANAGER OF ALL TIME

Agreed! he was fuking awful,,,  i was just reading the paper with an article saying arteta has been citys best signing is all,,,,    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Bill said:

Agreed! he was fuking awful,,,  i was just reading the paper with an article saying arteta has been citys best signing is all,,,,    

Three commas, just in case we missed the first two. Finish a sentence with four instead of a full stop also. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now