• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, JJtheRed said:

In every game of the Euros there’s been an absolute minimum of 1 CDM that would improve us! 

Will we get one? Doubtful. 

None of them are as good as Glen Kamara though, let's be honest.

Edited by Jay007
On 12/06/2021 at 22:42, Jay007 said:

Seeing him play tonight reminded me of something I thought about a few months ago (probably January when he was linked with other moves), but if we decide to take the 'risky' option of buying cheaper alternatives and seeing if they step up, then one defensive midfielder I think we should consider is Glen Kamara at Rangers.

People look down their noses at players who are playing in Scotland, even though a good few have proven themselves in the league in the last few years, but he's a player I really like. I definitely think he'll prove himself to good enough if he plays in the Premier League, as he hasn't just been impressive domestically but had some really great games for Rangers in Europe as well. 

I think we'd get him for £15m-£20m, but £25m at the very most.

He was at Arsenal for a few years before moving up North.

I dunno what is in the water cooler at Arsenal Football Club, but they've let a serious amount of unidentified talent leave the club in recent years.

Gnabry--------------Malen--------------Musah

Reine-Adélaïde

Bennacer----------Kamara

-------------------------D E F E N C E-----------------------

Martínez

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/06/2021 at 21:53, Jay007 said:

None of them are as good as Glen Kamara though, let's be honest.

Would apparently be available for under £10m. Bargain buy for someone there. Not sure if the big boys would be interested, but mid or lower table should be falling over themselves to sign him. Will probably be sold on in a season or two for a 30m profit. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just horrifies me that apart from Sancho it's been a shite window so far.

If PE Teacher seriously thinks we can mount a challenge with Lindelof Mata Matic Lingard Fred and fucking Jones yes fucking Jones still in our squad we're fucked sideways. The fact Jones is still here is an indication of the progress United have really made since Ferguson any other elite club and the list above would have been culled years ago. No fucking ambition happy to meander through season after season. 

There can be no excuse for him this season United have to sustain a challenge this season actually NO he has to win the league no more bastard excuses. 

Saddens me that he thinks Sancho will provide the answers. Our squad after 1st XI is simply atrocious. It's sickening he is going to rely on that Lindelof Maguire partnership and Fred McTominay pivot. Tell me I'm wrong...  Pogba beast at times at the Euros in the middle but I'm fucked if he'll play him in the middle.

Should be sacked before the season starts if we don't buy a class centre back class holding midfielder and a right and left back.

I'm fucking angry and season is still a month away!!!

3 hours ago, PVAD said:

Just horrifies me that apart from Sancho it's been a shite window so far.

If PE Teacher seriously thinks we can mount a challenge with Lindelof Mata Matic Lingard Fred and fucking Jones yes fucking Jones still in our squad we're fucked sideways. The fact Jones is still here is an indication of the progress United have really made since Ferguson any other elite club and the list above would have been culled years ago. No fucking ambition happy to meander through season after season. 

There can be no excuse for him this season United have to sustain a challenge this season actually NO he has to win the league no more bastard excuses. 

Saddens me that he thinks Sancho will provide the answers. Our squad after 1st XI is simply atrocious. It's sickening he is going to rely on that Lindelof Maguire partnership and Fred McTominay pivot. Tell me I'm wrong...  Pogba beast at times at the Euros in the middle but I'm fucked if he'll play him in the middle.

Should be sacked before the season starts if we don't buy a class centre back class holding midfielder and a right and left back.

I'm fucking angry and season is still a month away!!!

Hardly any big clubs have made signings yet mate.