PVAD

Ole Sack Watch

21 hours ago, dodgy dave said:

Stimpy  your fucked in the head, there is no plan, no improvement , no chance of Ole being here after CL qualification is gone.

I`m at a loss as to where your mindset is coming from, have you actually watched a game this season (even on tv). as the amount of chances created each game is self evident . or are you a PR plant from woodys backroom boys. For sure your not a true fan , following a piper over the cliff is not loyalty, its suicide (lemmings) I hope Ole when sacked never comes to the uk in my lifetime again, he`s a traitor for cash.

Really? I've typed out paragraphs of points explaining why I think we're doing the right things, and this is the reply I get? I feel like I'm at a pro-Trump rally suggesting that maybe Trump isn't president material - conspiracy theories and downright IQ lowering statements like the one quoted above all around.

I'm definitely a Woodward PR-plant mate, now quick, straighten that tinfoil hat, your leader 'The Bastard' is hovering about.

8 minutes ago, St!mpy said:

Really? I've typed out paragraphs of points explaining why I think we're doing the right things, and this is the reply I get? I feel like I'm at a pro-Trump rally suggesting that maybe Trump isn't president material - conspiracy theories and downright IQ lowering statements like the one quoted above all around.

I'm definitely a Woodward PR-plant mate, now quick, straighten that tinfoil hat, your leader 'The Bastard' is hovering about.

Chill Stumpy.     Reacquaint your backside with the chair.

Ole might not be manager next season however one thing is certain, he hasn't been selfish and made decisions for his own career, he has been totally committed to making decisions that will benefit the team and club in the long run, even if this meant taking a loss to gain a win. Lukaku and Sanchez weren't working, he wanted to make Pogba work for us but he has shown there is potential without him to. He has made Rashford a player and while the 3 signings have not been 10 out of 10 none of them are bad signings. Fernandes and Igahlo the jury still out. 

23 minutes ago, U4L said:

Ole might not be manager next season however one thing is certain, he hasn't been selfish and made decisions for his own career, he has been totally committed to making decisions that will benefit the team and club in the long run, even if this meant taking a loss to gain a win. Lukaku and Sanchez weren't working, he wanted to make Pogba work for us but he has shown there is potential without him to. He has made Rashford a player and while the 3 signings have not been 10 out of 10 none of them are bad signings. Fernandes and Igahlo the jury still out. 

The fact that he hasn’t resigned yet suggests otherwise.

The man has pocketed around £10 million during this 14 month shitshow.

10 hours ago, U4L said:

Stop, please.

Can he pull off 4th or even 5th might secure a champions league spot? If we keep a reasonably healthy squad then i wouldn't rule it out and what then for the summer. Thatd probably justify him remaining in the eyes of woody and co. Not sure I'd agree myself, we still have half scousers points total.

7 hours ago, John Locke said:

Can he pull off 4th or even 5th might secure a champions league spot? If we keep a reasonably healthy squad then i wouldn't rule it out and what then for the summer. Thatd probably justify him remaining in the eyes of woody and co. Not sure I'd agree myself, we still have half scousers points total.

Indeed Lockster.  We are scrapping to get in the top 6 for the rest of the season, and them twats have already qualified for next seasons Champions league.

Oh how the worm has turned.

On 18/02/2020 at 12:26, John Locke said:

He’s staying now regardless.

We’ve pulled out wins every time he’s been on the brink. He’s here for life so we consolidate this mid table position.

6 minutes ago, TFIA said:

He’s staying now regardless.

We’ve pulled out wins every time he’s been on the brink. He’s here for life so we consolidate this mid table position.

Watching spurs tonight and chelsea on monday I'm afraid we're looking nailed on for fourth whether we like it or not.

15 hours ago, O said:

The next few games will decide his faith:

• Club Bruge - H
  • Everton - A
  • Derby (FAC) - A
  • City - H
  • Europa R16?
  • Spurs - A
  • Europa R16?
  • Sheffield - H

Everton away is just a dreadful fixture for us at the moment. Hopefully we can knick something at Spurs as they're currently shite.

In fairness, people said the same thing at the beginning of January, yet here we are.

Edited by St!mpy

Today's result summed up Ole, for me.

Played a very strong side vs Club Brugge, which ultimately cost us in the 2nd half.

Greenwood would have been better suited against them at home. Everton away is a tougher game.

We got lucky in the sense that Spurs lot, but our inability to capitalise whenever our rivals slip up is becoming the norm.

Had City not been banned, he'd be under real scrutiny.

He won't man up and sell De Gea in the summer either.

15 hours ago, O said:

Greenwood would have been better suited against them at home. Everton away is a tougher game.

He's been doing this all season, I was saying to you in the week. His usage of him has been appalling, 

Also Wolves are and always were a bigger rival than Spurs. They died with Son. 

17 hours ago, O said:

Today's result summed up Ole, for me.

Played a very strong side vs Club Brugge, which ultimately cost us in the 2nd half.

We got lucky in the sense that Spurs lot, but our inability to capitalise whenever our rivals slip up is becoming the norm.

Had City not been banned, he'd be under real scrutiny.

He won't man up and sell De Gea in the summer either.

😢 Of course not he keeps picking De Gea in league despite De Gea almost throwing won clanger game.

10 hours ago, TFIA said:

He's been doing this all season, I was saying to you in the week. His usage of him has been appalling, 

Also Wolves are and always were a bigger rival than Spurs. They died with Son. 

From what little i've seen of Traore, he looks a beast, a bit more presence than James and he can cross.

13 minutes ago, Cole said:

His record in the big six matches can't be faulted. Credit to him.

And yet he still gets slated for no tactical nous. 

Players lack of quality in breaking down a low block has been his fault not necessarily lacking in tactical nous. Unbeaten in 10 with two wins over City. 

18 hours ago, U4L said:

And yet he still gets slated for no tactical nous. 

It's the same thing though, it's just other teams don't rate us enough to bother counteracting it. Sit in, counter attack with pace and hope to sneak a goal. We had like 28 per cent possession at home and were gifted two goals.